Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • On One Growler frame size?
  • borstarmicke
    Free Member

I´m 184cm, does anyone know if a medium frame would work ok for me?

Currently riding a large Santa Cruz Bullit (built up as an fr-bike) that works good but feels a little bit untossable when using it for lift-assisted dh/technical trail-riding.

borstarmicke
    Free Member

No one?
    E-mailed Brant at on-one and he just replied it was an old frame and good luck with finding one…

SpokesCycles
    Free Member

I'm 185cm and had a medium and it was SHORT. Very short in fact- a lot of fun, but if you're after a DH tpe wheelbase it's not the tool for the job.

brant
    Free Member

E-mailed Brant at on-one and he just replied it was an old frame and good luck with finding one…

Seriously? I haven't worked at on-one for a year and a half. Someone is answering emails as me?

thepodge
    Free Member

When I was there you'd be surprised at the amount of emails I got addressed to you showing pics of blue pigs saying how nice they were.

brant
    Free Member

podge – I know the email account brant@on-one.co.uk is still active and redirecting.

but I can't imagine somebody is replying as "brant@on-one" – surely not.

BigDummy
    Free Member

And being so helpful as well… 😉

argyle
    Free Member

I'M BRANTACUS!

Saccades
    Free Member

rant – Member
    podge – I know the email account brant@on-one.co.uk is still active and redirecting.

but I can't imagine somebody is replying as "brant@on-one" – surely not.

To be fair, that's a bit a long reply for Brant, no-one would ever really believe it's you. 😉

thepodge
    Free Member

I think the issue is that they sent an email to Brant@ and got a reply.

However the reply will have come from (I think) sales@ as it all gets filtered into the same mail box so they aren't exactly pretending to be you… but it does look like that.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘On One Growler frame size?’ is closed to new replies.