Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • On One frame delivery times
  • kaysee

Has anyone had a frame arrive from On One recently? How long did it take to turn up?

I ordered a frame ('lots in stock') Monday evening, and was hoping it would turn up this week so I can build it this evening for riding at the weekend – no sign yet…

wwaswas

phone them?

kaysee

Spoke to them on Tuesday after a confusing 'not in stock' email, and was told the frames are in stock in the warehouse, being picked up Tues evening and dispatched. Had the same confusing 'not in stock' email again yesterday.

I guess they're busy enough not be be pestered by phone, I know I certainly am, I just thought I'd try and get an idea of how fast they dispatch and how good their courier is…

So, anyone had a frame arrive recently?

shedfull
    Free Member

A lot of their staff are at Eurobike right now, so they may be a little slow in answering the phone.

I called them yesterday about carbon 456 availability. If you're waiting for one, they land 9/9/2010 in a raw state and are going off for paint and lacquer in the UK. They expect to be shipping finished frames around 10 days later.

stumpy01

You should get a 'despatched' e-mail, I think.

I got one when I ordered my Inbred & it arrived the next day.

SpaceCowboy
    Free Member

I ordered an Inbred 29er end of last week and I'm still waiting for delivery. I've also had more than one "item out of stock" email. Phoned them and at first they said it was the frame, but they then said that they had stock in another warehouse and they'd get right on it. Still waiting.

Not overly impressed by the service so far, busy or not.

nickf
    Free Member

Love the product, less impressed with the delivery.

Have bought 4 456s from them (2 as frame-only, 2 as full builds), and have had delivery/specification issues with all. Always got what I wanted in the end, but it's the piece of their business which needs the biggest improvement.

kaysee

I've spoken to them now, and apparently the frame has been picked up from the warehouse, but didn't get assigned to my order last Tuesday – it'll be sent Monday for delivery Tuesday.

Oh well, I'll ride a different bike this weekend…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘On One frame delivery times’ is closed to new replies.