Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • On One Fatty options
  • DaveE

Are there any options for carbon forks on a rolling chassis bundle.
    Have heard that this can be had for £50 extra but can’t find this on web site.

letmetalktomark
    Lester
    Free Member

i did just that
    ordered the bundle with the original steel forks
    ordered the carbon forks
    returned the unused steel forks and got £100 refund.

if i were you i would check first that they will do this, dont presume 🙂
    they will tell you to send the original forks back first and THEN buy the carbon ones, but i couldnt wait to do that.

so i got rolling bundle for £550 with carbon fork.
    just to complicate matters, there is a newer wheelset option, you may be able to do the same thing with the newer wheel set?
    Lester

DaveE

Hi Lester.
    Did you order the carbon forks at the same time.
    What reason did you give them to return standard steel forks.
    How long ago did you order.

Lester
    Free Member

i just said that i wanted the carbon forks not the steel ones and can i do a part exchange, they said yes no problem, in fact they were very helpful.
    even though they said yes, they said send the steel ones back before you order the carbon ones, but i didnt want to run the risk of the carbon ones selling out, and as you have you 28 days to return them i ordered the carbon forks and the bundle at the same time.
    if you do it that way and use the carbon fork box to send the steel forks back, make sure you take the carbon fork steerer bung out of the box as i forgot but they sent me one anyway.
    i ordered about six weeks ago.
    ive built the bike and put it away until the winter as i have a beargrease as well 🙂

40mpg

^^^ yes, don’t forget to order the carbon fork bung!

Lester
    Free Member

ps, i just had some blutos delivered from bike24, came within 5 days of ordering 🙂

DaveE

Hi again Lester.
    Who did you contact at on one.
    Thanks for help so far.
    Dave

sq225917
    Free Member

You can spec the carbon fork with a fatty at time of purchase, it’s £100 more than the standard fork.

Lester
    Free Member

i think it might be Sean?

you may be able to specify carbon fork at time of purchase for £100 extra, but the way i did it was only £50 extra
    fingers crossed

40mpg

Mine was only £50 extra too (and I got to keep the steel fork, but mine was the first time they had done this last December)

Sorry sq51351351

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘On One Fatty options’ is closed to new replies.