Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • On One – EndofWorld?
  • st66

A couple of weeks ago Planet X/On One offered 25% off everything (except bikes) with the discount code ENDOFWORLD – valid until the end of November apparently!. This was obviously just after they put all the prices up by 25%, so it wasn’t much of a deal. I’d been wanting a 16″ Inbred frame for my boy so was delighted to see that today the price had been reduced to £144 from £199. Great, I thought, now I can apply the 25% discount (valid until the end of Nov, don’t forget) and get a real bargain. Uh, No. Surprise, surprise, the code is no longer valid. And they are now also charging delivery. Oh well, I guess it is now £5 cheaper than it was in the “sale”.

wwaswas

sq32321651237 will be along in a minute to explain why this is

a) legal
    and
    b) in your best interests as a consumer.

mos

On One is as On One does.

otsdr
    Free Member

Well, the Fibonacci discounts they are currently running are bigger than the End of Worlds ones, and usually discount codes don’t stack.
    Probably the EoW stuff will be reinstated after the 89 hours of Fibonacci expire.

nixie

Annoyingly the site is prompting to spend a little extra for free delivery (at £50) but when you go over £50 it still makes you pay for delivery!

dragon
    Free Member

Anyone spot an apparent ex-employee battering them on Facebook? It will be hard for them to turn around a seemingly sinking ship, with the amount of bad publicity they are getting.

Rubber_Buccaneer

Check the details of the Fibonacci sale, it says not in conjunction with ENDOFWORLD. I almost fell over myself at the idea of WTB tyres for £15.75 until I read that. May still be tempted at £21 mind

weeksy

dragon – Member

Anyone spot an apparent ex-employee battering them on Facebook? It will be hard for them to turn around a seemingly sinking ship, with the amount of bad publicity they are getting.

No, but i don’t do Facebook.. .so they’re still fine for me 🙂

stevied
    Free Member

Can’t see any of the Fibonacci sales 😕

thepodge
    Free Member

dragon – Anyone spot an apparent ex-employee battering them on Facebook? It will be hard for them to turn around a seemingly sinking ship, with the amount of bad publicity they are getting.

I think you’re forgetting that low prices are more important than morals

If bad publicity closed businesses how come Southern trains still work, Sports Direct is still a thing and McDonald’s is growing?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘On One – EndofWorld?’ is closed to new replies.