Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • On One Dirty Harry. Opinions/Experiences?
  • MrTall
    Free Member

I’ve been contemplating a new 29er to tinker with and have looked at full builds with Carbon frames but always like the idea of building from a frame only and came across the Dirty Harry which seems to be back in stock now.

Anybody got one recently, there doesn’t seem to be much info on here when I’ve searched the forum (one or two mentions). I like the fact that it’s a ‘normal’ BB rather than a bb92 like the On One Race frame. It also seems to be a generic rebadged Chinese frame but I’d feel happier buying from On One with a warranty etc and the price seems very similar anyway once you take into account shipping/customs etc).

Thinking of a 2×10 build and I already have forks, shifters, bb, tyres, chain & cassette in the spares bin. Will slx 3×10 shifters work with 2×10 by adjusting the limits?

Any info appreciated, cheers.

MrTall
    Free Member

Nobody?

There must be one or two out there surely?

vdubber67
    Free Member

Bought one but not taken it out of the box yet!

Planet X btw, not on-one 😉

MrTall
    Free Member

Vdubber, does it come with a seatclamp or do you have to buy one in addition?

And when you do debox it (you must have stronger willpower than me) can you let me know what you think of the finish/weight etc, thanks.

Which colour did you go for, i was thinking of the grey.

Bazz

My boss has one and i have to say if at any point i could afford to upgrade from my scandal then i wouldn’t hesitate in getting one, very nice they are.

rOcKeTdOg

@24tom had one iirc

shedbrewed
    Free Member

Regarding adjusting the limits, that’s what I did to run 2×8 with a triple front shifter.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘On One Dirty Harry. Opinions/Experiences?’ is closed to new replies.