Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • On One Despatch
  • tricky-dicky
    Free Member

Do On One send emails (like some other shops) when goods have been despatched?
    Thanks
    Richard

cp

Yes, but the product sometimes arrives before the email.

Usually though I get the despatch email on the same day as the order gets delivered.

Smuzzy
    Free Member

They do, but I usually get the despatch note after the item has arrived!!!

chip
    Free Member

I ordered a stem a couple of weeks ago.
    The only confirmation I got was from PayPal confirming payment.

As normally used to receiving an order received confirmation email, then order despatched email with other retailers I was a little concerned to receive non of the above from on one.

After six days I got a polite enough email saying they were refunding me as they had no stock and there site should have shown this and not taken my order.

umop3pisdn
    Free Member

They need to stop using Yodel as their courier, my time trial frame was left in my front garden next to the bin.

StefMcDef
    Free Member

Yes. Got one after buying a Reverb from them the other day.

tomhoward

Ordered some l/s merino base layers (PSA, £30 down from £50….) at 11 yesterday, got dispatch mail at 7 last night, tops arrived on my desk this morning.

Top job IMO.

tricky-dicky
    Free Member

Thanks all.
    Richard

toppers3933
    Free Member

the couple of things I’ve brought from them have arrived before the email.

onehundredthidiot

Last order I made the despatch note was emailed two minutes after the phone call.

Mind you I phoned because there’d been no comms for a week after the order.

cooie

Yep, got despatch email for Reverb yesterday. Where it said use this tracking number etc, they had neglected to put one! No sign yet so I guess tomorrow now. Anyone else get a tracking no.?

afkt
    Free Member

Ordered a reverb, same as you, no tracking number and no sign of it yet, just putting it down to yodel being snowed under with Xmas. They have always been a bit rubbish at the best of times for me (yodel that is)

chip
    Free Member

I once came home to find a yodel attempted delivery card through my door with just a mobile number scribbled on it and nothing else.

I rang the number only to be told by the young lady that I would have to wait till the day after tomorrow as she used her mums car to do her deliveries and she could not borrow it again till then.

I was very polite to her as she was just trying to make a bit of money, but come on hardly a professional service.
    They must be cheap.

aidanoggy
    Free Member

I find them ok , at least when they pick the order correctly. I ordered a headset and bottle cages on Wednesday . Headset was fitted last night! Spot on this time

tricky-dicky
    Free Member

Email received from on one with a tracking number from Yodel so all appears to be progressing .

tricky-dicky
    Free Member

Just delivered. Thanks On One & Yodel.

miketually
    Free Member

They doubled their turnover in the last financial year, and look to be on track to do the same this year. Their systems hadn’t quite caught up with this volume for a while.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘On One Despatch’ is closed to new replies.