• This topic has 11 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by al.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • on one delivery
  • chrismanc
    Free Member

Hi.

Purchasing a bike through cycle scheme, been told it was build and was getting dispatched today. I have not recieved a tracking number as of yet though..do i get a tracking number at all?

scotroutes

😆

Edit: Sorry buddy, I’m sure it will be fine. Try calling them in the morning.

chrismanc
    Free Member

Haha after reading the annihilation on here, kind of gets you on the edge of the seat..thanks though haha.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    wiggles
    Free Member

I had a tyre turn up today, got texted a tracking number by yodel.

Only been nearly 2 weeks since I ordered it and the rest of the items are out of stock…

Not bothered as not in a rush and were cheap

JoeG
    Free Member

OP – make sure that you look under your car for it!

vincienup
    Free Member

It *is* a brave question to be asking with the thoughts that have been flying earlier… 😉

I think I may have had a delivery from them once hours before getting the tracking number which amused me. I’m sure you’ll be good though.

On One have been in business a lot of years now, and let’s face it, people do moan a lot more readily when stuff went wrong than they praise when it was all great. O-O just seem to have legendary stock control issues at sale times.

chrismanc
    Free Member

Hopefully get a text in the morning then.

I rate them. Used them for a few things and never had a problem. If this bike turns up tomorrow would be 100% for me. Like you say though they just lack something, seems like you win or lose.

hebridean
    Free Member

I have made a number of orders with On One over the last few months as I’ve been building a new Inbred. I also bought a few wee Christmas presents from them. No problems at all with delivery (and I’m on a west coast island).

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Never had a problem with them, only one thing was ever out of stock when I ordered, they didn’t take payment, sent loads of e-mails keeping uptodate on when stock was coming, and when it did arrive came with free beenie hat and a pack of socks.

Postage tends to be a bit slower than Merlin though, always seems to take about a week.

monkeyfiend
    Free Member

I was waiting for a bike a couple weeks before Christmas.

After all that I’d read about yodel I thought I’d be pro-active, so…

Rang On-One for a tracking number, used Yodel’s online tracker and then rang them when it became overdue (eventually 3 days!)
    I was told by Yodel they don’t give a delivery time or ring when getting near, but will drop a ‘failed to deliver note’ that then lets me collect from a warehouse.

Finally got through to someone late morning when they said it was going to be delivered, found out they had left it with a neighbour, got concerned because my neighbours that are in are old and frail, so the wife popped home to find it in the middle of next doors drive way!

She took it in just before the rain started to turn the box into paper-mache.

And I still cant get all the play out of the bloody head set!!!

chrismanc
    Free Member

The guy who told me yesterday that ” yea was build and dispatched today” must of put the phone to his chest, scratched the middle of his arse crack, sniffed his finger then put the phone back to his ear to come up with that.

apparently it’s not getting dispatched til later today. Meh.

al

You’ll get an email with the tracking number in once its in dispatch. Well, I always have had…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘on one delivery’ is closed to new replies.

Members Notice New deal added to Members Discounts