Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • On One Deedar Vs 45650b
  • Endurimil
    Free Member

Replacing a stolen frame. Since on a budget looking at either the 45650b or Deedar from On One. ANy input on these?

Was riding a Chromag Stylus till it was stolen.

akira

Got a 45650b and pretty happy, not the lightest bit it rides nicely and I like the raw finish. Good with 150mm fork and chunky build.

jaylittle
    Free Member

A friend rides a deedar, nice bit of kit but was surprised how much heavier than my bird zero it was.

Endurimil
    Free Member

Curious what the measurement is from BB to the seat tube and top tube junction is. I know On One gives the measurement for BB to top of seat collar.

dingleberry
    Free Member

Been looking at steel hardtail frames to transfer my FS bits to for the crappier months, and the DeeDar’s caught my eye… Looks alright for the money!

Anyone know what tyre clearance is like? 2.35″ Schwalbes on 35mm rims come up pretty fat.

nairnster
    Free Member

On-One probably know

dingleberry
    Free Member

You’d think, but my experience of their CS says otherwise… I’ve emailed ’em anyway.

fitnessischeating
    Free Member

Just built one loads of room in the back, with a 2.3 minion ss at least

dannyh
    Free Member

Love my raw 45650b. It’s plenty burly enough for me, I think the deedar looks good too, but probably overkill unless you are smashing down real mountains all the time.

dingleberry
    Free Member

I think Schwalbe come up a bit bigger than Maxxis, but if there’s loads of room that should be fine. Cheers!

Any thoughts on sizing? My FS is 615mm ETT and about 450 mm reach. DeeDar’s slightly longer in the ETT and slightly shorter reach. At 5’10” I’m leaning towards large with a 35mm stem. Seat tube should JUST about be short enough for me to fit my reverb…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘On One Deedar Vs 45650b’ is closed to new replies.