• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • On One conclusive 456 geometries… head tube angle help
  • mbqwerty
    Free Member

So I’m looking for a burly hardtail to build up to use as a skills bike that can take a beating as well as work as a durable FOUL weather bike without me worrying too much – (this is what I’m telling the mrs to justify another bike…)

I’d love to get a 456 in raw finish, purely because it was the bike I lusted after when I took up mountain biking for the first time and I know they’re pretty burly, also the fact that they’re a northern brand kinda helps too…

Looking at a second hand frame, but trying to get the proper head tube angles for the 456, the 456 Evo, the 456 EVO 2, and finally the 456 Summer Season.

If anyone has an idea of the head tube angles for those models as well as the fork length associated with those angles, could you let me know. All the searches seem to be coming up with different angles and travel lengths. As far as I understood the summer season was same as the 456 but with a 2 degree slacker HA, but did they change the geometry for the 456 EVO or EVO 2?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘On One conclusive 456 geometries… head tube angle help’ is closed to new replies.