Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • on-one colour's?
  • taka
    Free Member

hi there,

im being tempted by the pink on-one but dont know if im just being abit camp being a 17yr old riding a pink bike? what other colours have you guys/gals got? inspire me 8)

cheers tom

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Go on you know you want to. It's all about personal choice. I'm quite happy rolling around on a pink bike but you wouldn't catch me dead in a pink shirt.

I like the choc coloured on as well.

chainslapp
    Free Member

benjag
    Free Member

My orange one reminds me of dyno-rod! it is very orange with a slight metallic effect.

clubber
    Free Member

Ride whatever colour you
    like. Just don't think that riding a kerazy colour makes you more of an individual…

taka
    Free Member

yeh my brothers got the orange version its horrible can see him a mile of which can be good in some ways 😉

takisawa2

Green…

stumpy01

If I was gonna get a 456 I'd get the choc brown one.

erm….or the orange one.

mralexbenn
    Free Member

Why not buy my dark blue one in the classifieds 🙂

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

My 853 SS and my lads PINK Scandal !

clubber
    Free Member

Well here's my 853 one. I like purple

taka
    Free Member

fraid its too big mralexbenn do you make stickers?

pixelmix
    Free Member

I like the orange photos of the 456, but I have seen a pink one in person at Laggan (the owner has added photos to the on one flickr pool) at it looked ace. I'd be happy with either, and I'm a heterosexual male. Who cares what your mates think. Anyone that nows what a 456 is will look admiringly.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

I brought the "that blue" one when it first came out. Loved that colour.

andy7t2
    Free Member

i got the pink 456 all my mates took the mickey until they saw it built up and now they all want one

Don't worry what others think if you like it get it

mralexbenn
    Free Member

taka
    Im sure I could design something and I know a guy who does the printing.
    What were you thinking of?

taka
    Free Member

ill send you an email

tom

taka
    Free Member

mralexbenn- Youve got mail 😉

tom

gonetothehills
    Free Member

Has anyone got pics of their new Strong Blue 456, please (black or creme decals, I don't mind which 🙂 ) – they seem to be like hen's teeth…

anotherstan
    Free Member

gth – i can't believe you still haven't managed to locate a picture of the strong blue/ purple 456. 100% for trying tho.

ps: the stanes were foooooking excellent 😉

gonetothehills
    Free Member

LOL stan – you lucky swine. 🙂 I've had a wonderful couple of days at the office! I did get a ride in yesterday evening though on my (green) Inbred – in spite of it trying hard to snow.

So… where's your frame then? Put me out of my misery! Given the pics of the choco and pink ones on here – and your description of your blue frame's purpleness – I seriously need to see yours before I decide which colour to go for. Hey – and you'll be helping Taka too…

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

The pink looks wicked in the flesh. Buy one.

anotherstan
    Free Member

ok…ok,

it's still not complete, but i'll get some pics sorted and post them up in the morning (strangely, i can only upload pics at work 😕 )

might throw in a pic of the stirling moss also 😉

gonetothehills
    Free Member

nice one stan – thanks for that. I'll keep an eye out. I could do with some more recent pics of my Sterling Moss too – it's currently in geared mode and looks a whole lot different to how it did with just the one gear. Looking forward to seeing the pics tomorrow… 😉

mboy
    Free Member

ANYBODY got one of the new 29er Inbreds in either Orange, or preferably Purple, and got a photo of it that they can post on here for me?

PLEASE!!! 😀

anotherstan
    Free Member

here it is, unfinished as i said. needs brakes, a black charge spoon, and i'm contemplating a set of hope2/ stans flow wheels.

there's definitely a purple twist to the colour, you can just about see it in the yorkshire february sunshine 😕

anotherstan
    Free Member

…and for comparison

ski
    Free Member

Red White and Blue, ok its a Pomp at the back, but you get the idea 😉

Sand is growing on me though.

Agree, the pink does look good in the flesh

gonetothehills
    Free Member

Thanks ~stan – looks very nice indeed. Sort of like a soft purple kind of colour isn't it? I'm pretty tempted…

poppa
    Free Member

@anotherstan

I think it looks OK with the brown saddle!

MrTall
    Free Member
Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘on-one colour's?’ is closed to new replies.