Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • on one bib shorts, sizing?
  • rOcKeTdOg

on one bibs

Any ideas on sizing, can’t seem to find a guide. Needs to fit 6ft2 33″ waist

rOcKeTdOg

Not popular then?

rugbydick

Not that it’ll help much, but I’m 5ft9 and a 30″ waist. I went for the medium and they’re spot on (my usual size).
    They’re extremely comfy as well, and a bargain!

sandwicheater

£20, worth a punt. I’m exactly the same size as you RD (Friiiiiiiends!!) and large always seems to fit me.

Will soon find out. Just purchased a pair.

rOcKeTdOg

Usually if the straps fit me the shorts are too baggy but gonna risk the large

porlus
    Free Member

Looking at theses or the px 365 pro ones for 40 quid. How does the pad stack up. Will potentially be using these with a full carbon saddle, so the pad has got to be a good un.

rOcKeTdOg

Large fit fine, did 20 mile mtb ride & forgot they were on if I’m honest, bargain at £19.99

porlus
    Free Member

Ordered the px 365 pro bibs in medium. Im 5’8 with about 30″ inside leg and 31/32″ waste. Shorts to long in the leg. Almost down to my knee caps. Pad was massive for a medium short and meant I could not get a snug fit. It was hanging down a touch. Shame really as materials and build looked great.

mattsccm
    Free Member

Good job I read this. I was about to order some but going by the above they will be too long.
    Must admit to being a Sean Yates fan and I cannot abide shorts that are not. And I’m 5’7″

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Thanks On One for putting the price up by a fiver 🙄

porlus
    Free Member

They do that. Bought some Carnac mitts for a tenner the other day. They’re 15 pounds now.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘on one bib shorts, sizing?’ is closed to new replies.