Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • On One 456 sizing
  • bauchlebastart
    Free Member

This has probably been asked before but what size for someone 6 foot, split between an 18" or 20"

For comparison, I ride a large Prophet that fits fine.

grumm
    Free Member

Here's a recent one – summer season but I think it's the same apart from head angles etc?

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/on-one-456-summer-season-raw-sizing-advice

IsaacClarke
    Free Member

Hi – I'm 6ft and will I'm selling my 18" 456 frame (blue) if its of any interest to you.

Drop me an email (in profile) if your like to see pics or get more details.

Ta – Rick

ahwiles
    Free Member

i'm 6'2" – longish legs, shortish back.

the 18" is perfect for me, i do need a long seatpost, but that makes it extra comfy.

cp

18" tends to be the flavour for your height. I have one, I'm a tad taller and have 33inch inside leg. 18" is perfect.

bauchlebastart
    Free Member

isaac ygm

AndyA
    Free Member

6'1" with 33" inside leg and i've got an 18". Feels spot on for me.

Matt-P
    Free Member

What's the concensus for someone 6'2 1/2" with a 34" inside leg? I'm torn between 20" and 18", I've tried a 20" and it felt a bit bit for throwing round the trails, but haven't tried an 18" and fear it might be massively too small?

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

Same height and leg as you Matt, I went for the 18" and it felt perfect.

Matt-P
    Free Member

Cheers Ds, much appreciated

Olly
    Free Member

i'm 6'5 and have ordered an 18" Summer season, but aimed at chucking it around a bit, rather than distance comfort.

not arrived yet though… twitch twitch.

mumblemiler
    Free Member

Got a 20" Ti456 and an 18" 456 summer season. I'm just under 6'3" and about a 33.5" inside leg. The summer season has been bought for a playbike type thing, riding around the bmx / pumptrack that sort of thing. The Ti456 is my all day bike, built up with a strong-ish type build (I lack finesse).

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘On One 456 sizing’ is closed to new replies.