Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • On-One 456 Question
  • ryderredman
    Free Member

I know, you all thought I was going to as *generic which frame question*, well I’m not!

I’m coming to you with a question of value!

I’ve found a set of pike 409 uturn + 456 SS frame for £320 (sure I could get it down a riddle bit more), but then I’d need a new front wheel / share with my Giant STP. But through on-one theres the frameset bundle for the new evo + rev’s + new wheelset for £600.

To be honest I think I’d be happy with either frame so its more of a question of Bang’fo’yo’buck!

I was wondering whether anyone could dig deep within their noggin and share their thoughts!!

Thanks in advance!!

Shackleton

456ss with pike 409s will be very heavy. So heavy that you won’t be able to see what colour it is as the light wouldn’t be able to escape from the gravity well. A new front wheel would set you back £70 at least so the difference gets less.

The revs and evo frame would be noticably lighter to pedal about but if all you want to do is uplifts and batter down hill then the pikes would probably be plusher. New evo geo probably makes it easier to pedal about than a SS too.

Hope that is of some help.

ryderredman
    Free Member

Thanks Shackleton! love the bit about the gravity well

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘On-One 456 Question’ is closed to new replies.