Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • On-going shin lump. Bit weird?
  • ThurmanMerman
    Free Member

Over four weeks ago, while descending somewhere in the Lakes, a stone flew up and caught me squarely on the shin.

Made my eyes water a tad at the time, and it came up in a lump.

Pain was short-lived… but the lump wasn’t. It’s still there. Size of half an egg.

Can flatten said lump with finger pressure and it goes. But then it’s back next day.

Bit weird? Will I die?

Jamie
    Free Member

You’re already dead 🙁

Another senseless waste of life due to shin lump 😥

*gets funeral tracklist ready*

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoLTPcD1S4Q[/video]

CountZero

Just wait until it hatches… 😯

dobo
    Free Member

yea weird, go to doctors and let them diagnose. alternativley if its that bothersome get an stw diagnosis like chop your leg off and put a plaster on it.

stevied
    Free Member

Probably a haematoma. I had one from a football collision many years ago and probably took about 6 months to go completely..

fr0sty125
    Free Member

I wouldn’t be worried but I’m not practitioner so you might be hours from death… I do hate those stones that do that..

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I’m afraid to say that you have caught cat AIDS. The bad kind.

We’ll hold a minute’s silence in honour of your inevitable passing.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

happened recently to a guy I bike with, stubbed his foot quite harshly on a curb edge. sticky out lump came out in sympathy on the side of his knee, which is still there. looked a bit weird, didn’t stop him peddling tho. think he’ll only go to the docs when it turns green.

singlesteed
    Free Member

I had this after coming off motorbike.
    Could be a sist or something more sinister.

Or could be completely harmless.
    You’ll live!

nick1962
    Free Member

I’ve got one I’ve had for nearly 2 months now.Banged it on my spds in a slow speed comedy OTB debacle and it swelled up,quails egg size then two days later slammed the same lump into my flats in a high speed unplanned and totally uncontrolled dismount ripping the top off with the pins into the bargain.CBA going to the docs so let me know the outcome of yours so I can self diagnose via this thread.

CountZero

This thread is no good without pics!
    No, wait; forget I even suggested it!

Ambrose

I had one of these haematoma things too, on my shin after an OTB. It was easily lanced using sterile wipes and a new scalpel blade. Loads of disappointingly clear fluid escaped and that was that.

Be grateful you don’t have this…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘On-going shin lump. Bit weird?’ is closed to new replies.