Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)
  • OMG: Someone has the balls to stick the Vs up at the yanks….
  • kennyp
    Free Member

If the average jock is too proud/stupid to understand

I'm an "average jock" (who has generally speaking no time at all for the SNP), however what I do understand is that the Scottish government released a terminally sick man (who may not even have been guilty) on compassionate grounds. I'm very proud to be part of a country that behaved in that way.

steffybhoy
    Free Member

yer 'arrogance' an 'ignorance' is well known throughout the world,
    Ye kinda liked by the Welsh, Disliked by the Scots, F'ing detested by the Irish, Spat upon by the French!
    S'pose above is irrelevant when ye read first sentence.

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

#
    steffybhoy – Member

yer 'arrogance' an 'ignorance' is well known throughout the world,
    Ye kinda liked by the Welsh, Disliked by the Scots, F'ing detested by the Irish, Spat upon by the French!
    S'pose above is irrelevant when ye read first sentence.
    Posted 48 seconds ago # Report-Post

Would somebody be so kind as to translate this?

It appears to be loosely based on the beautiful English language, but as filtered through the tiny fortified wine addled mind of an illegitimate plastic paddy with an exceptionally weak grasp of history.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    StefMcDef
    Free Member

Would somebody be so kind as to translate this?

It appears to be loosely based on the beautiful English language, but as filtered through the tiny fortified wine addled mind of an illegitimate plastic paddy with an exceptionally weak grasp of history.

The sooner we get independence from England, the better. And I live on the Isle of Wight.

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

#
    StefMcDef – Member

The sooner we get independence from England, the better. And I live on the Isle of Wight.
    Posted 6 minutes ago # Report-Post

That's what I love about Scots nationalists. They love Scotland, but choose to live as far away from the place as possible! 😆

IanMunro
    Free Member

I'm an "average jock" (who has generally speaking no time at all for the SNP), however what I do understand is that the Scottish government released a terminally sick man (who may not even have been guilty) on compassionate grounds. I'm very proud to be part of a country that behaved in that way.

I hear what you say, though for me it depends on the individual involved. If we were talking about a person who repeatedly stated that he was proud of what he'd done, felt no remorse and was glad that so many people had died, then even being terminally ill, releasing him would not be an act of compassion, but a best an act of bureaucracy and at worse an act of stupidity.
    Of course in this case we're not talking about such a gentleman, it's fairly probable that he may not be even guilty of the act that he's been imprisoned for, in which case any politically expedient method of releasing him was to be welcomed.

konabunny
    Free Member

Freedom for Tooting!

GrahamS

Jack Straw has also refused to attend. Does that make him an ignorant jock too?

gordimhor

Jack Straw has also refused to attend. Does that make him an ignorant jock too?
    He should be so lucky!

Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)

The topic ‘OMG: Someone has the balls to stick the Vs up at the yanks….’ is closed to new replies.