Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • OMG – Hardtail!
  • alexcrash
    Free Member

I made a mistake – I thought I knew which hard tail I wanted; waited for some more cash and then … everyone releases a load more cool bikes clouding my mind again!
    Cotic – Bfe & new soul
    Ragley – bluepig back
    Bird – new zero
    NS- new scout

All the above looking super cool and I’m sure there are more I’ve missed.

Mine is a one bike to do it all – I know the above are quite slack but I prefer to compromise the road run than the trail fun.

I’m sure I’m going to get more suggestions to cloud my mind but anyone got any good ideas?

coomber
    Free Member

Assuming mainstream then as above plus bigwig, stif motd and pace rc127 or rc127+ would be on my list

crankrider
    Free Member

Depends on budget, the Kingdom and Sick TI hardtails are a good buy when available

mactheknife

What about a nice Stanton then?? 😯

taxi25
    Free Member

Problem is there’s so much choice, probably to much !! What did you originally fancy ? Maybe for you that might be the best choice anyway.

slackalice
    Free Member

May I be the first to suggest Sick Bike’s?

ThePinkster

Depends on your budget and preferred wheel size but I was looking at a Stooge this morning and they’re very nice.

ibnchris

Check out Curtis. I am currently listing after an AM+ that I am going to tweak to my spec.

jfb01
    Free Member

Take a look at 2Souls & Pipedream cycles.Both make very nice steel hard tails.

singlespeedstu

Just two words.
    Last Fastforward. 8)

chestrockwell

Orange p7’s are ace.

jfb01
    Free Member

If Ti floats your boat ,check out On – One Titus Ti Fireline Evo 29er Frame. Lovely frame going for £610 at the moment.

alexcrash
    Free Member

I was originally sold on the bluepig but then it was terminally out of stock so went and tried the new Bfe and that was the one – now that’s out of stock to for now and just a bit of nice new bikes.
    I use my bike to go on the trails but also go out with the kids etc so wasn’t really thinking a plus or fat bike
    Just with lots of lovely options I was thinking again

Looked at the sonder transition carbon now too

alexcrash
    Free Member

Oh budget – 1-1.8k really

ravingdave

Is that budget the whole bike or frame only? If frame only you can go really gucci; if complete bike may I throw in pinnacle iroko; great fun, great spec, lovely ride and would come in towards the bottom of that budget

cookeaa

[video]https://youtu.be/2WNrx2jq184[/video]

martymac

Surly karate monkey?
    You could get a decent build for that budget.
    Mine is rigid, but it rides really well.
    (For me)

yohandsome
    Free Member

Get a customized BTR

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

theraggyone
    Free Member

How about onza jackpot .i love mine (built mine from frame up) its an awesome hard hitting trail bike . Onza have this ex demo model on there site way better spec than the normal full builds and in budget.hope wheels,pikes,reverb etc

Jackpot 27.5" XT 11 Speed, Rock Shox Pike, Hope Custom Build 17" (Ex Display)

dumbbot
    Free Member
    superstu
    Free Member

Newest Whytes look great.
    I would have a Bird zero TR in a flash. Look at Pinnacle as well, less fashionable but really sorted.

d3carbon
    Free Member

Kingdom Ti frames are really nice!

Alternatively what about a Stanton?

tdog
    Free Member

One word if budget allows, CURTIS

weatheredwannabe
    Free Member

Kona Honzo, in Alloy, Steel, Titanium and Carbon and 650b Plus

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘OMG – Hardtail!’ is closed to new replies.