Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Olympic Football
  • flatfish
    Free Member

1-0 up after 19 minutes and its a bloody morgue at Old Trafford.

First “chant” if you can call it a chant, was GEE BEE, GEE BEE at 16 minutes. 🙄

People Booing Craig Bellamy. HE’S ON YOUR SIDE YOU BUNCH OF CRETINS.

Great atmosphere. 🙄

Glad I can knock the tv off and I didn’t pay to sit there through the pain of people going for the “Olympic experience”.

DezB
    Free Member

its dull as hell and the opposition are crap. Should be about 15 nil, but will be 3-1 or something.

eemy
    Free Member

And Beckham should be playing. GB Football should hang their heads in shame!!

MSP

If the team was sponsored by Hello magazine, I am sure his celebrity status would have made him worthy of inclusion, but nobody with even a passing interest in Football believes he deserved a place on the team on current form.

votchy
    Free Member

How that wasn’t given I’ll never know, stonewall penalty!!!!

GB looking lucky to hold on at the mo

Coyote
    Free Member

Bellamy is a quality player who will always give 100%. If he is being booed, that is shameful.

donsimon
    Free Member

Ooops!

DezB
    Free Member

Well, there’s their 1! 10 mins for GB to get 2 more…

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Cor, that were a lovely through ball.

GW
    Free Member

TeamGB = stupid idea.
    Should have just let England represent us

Jamie
    Free Member

What the bloody hell is that noise?

Boom-da-da-tush.

donsimon
    Free Member

Should have just let England represent us

Us? 😉

the-muffin-man

Team GB or England – the result is the same – very, very dull match, followed by shite scoreline to a team we should easily beat!!

simonralli2
    Free Member

Well here in Brazil all is quiet too. Normally when a team scores, even the local teams and not the national team, fireworks are let off. When a team scores against another teams arch rivals, they let fireworks off to celebrate. And when Corinthians recently won the Copa Libadores, São Paulo was like a war zone. But I have not heard one single bang at all, even though they have just won 3 – 2.

This is a celebration : )

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KivxcUc02W8[/video]

GW
    Free Member

Yes, Don

MrSynthpop
    Free Member

Dull match, disappointing outcome, see it is proper football

GW
    Free Member

Oh.. and Chipps/Mark can we have “,wendyball” back or os this site too careful not to offend now for that sort of thing now?

restless
    Free Member

You are not allowed to take fireworks, horns or anyhting that could create an atmosphere into the Olympic football matches according to my email.

donsimon
    Free Member

Yes, Don

How does that work then? The whole Team GB thing in the football is quite farcical anyway.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Olympic Football’ is closed to new replies.