Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Olives.
  • stever
    Free Member

I was just saying to my grown up kid not two hours ago “I don’t think I could be friends with an adult that didn’t like olives”.

funkmasterp

I think I’d live off them if I could. Bloody lovely things

Merak

I was once a non believer. I was told you need to eat 100 before you get it.

Trufax

sirromj

Schemano ft swoon.

deadkenny
    Free Member

But green definitely.

Black less so. Fine in things, but just not snackable on their own.

And fresh green olives in Spain are impressively better. Though is the faff of the stones in them.

pondo

Pure bum bead.

jonnyboi

I keep trying them, on the off chance I’ve just been unlucky for the last 30 years.

Nope, still taste like oily frog testicles

rene59
    Free Member

Disgusting things. I’m convinced no one actually likes them, they just pretend to keep up appearances.

JoeG
    Free Member

sbob
    Free Member

bob_summers – Member

Sadly they’re catching on with the plebs. Can’t have that, so I go from bar to bar surreptitiously misting them with Fairy liquid.

sbob appreciated this post. 🙂

Drac

Lovely things but crap ones sell they’re just not great. Aldi were wiped out of them when I was in the other day, I dare not brave a visit today.

kerley
    Free Member

Use to hate them now think they are awesome

Same. Never understood how they went from something I disliked so much I would actually have to spit it out to something I love

slowster
    Free Member

The ones I have enjoyed most when eaten on their own as a snack are the nocellara variety, which I find have a creamy lemony flavour.

binners

Olives taste like this, in solid form

Disgusting evil things!

downhilldave

Love em, but then I have my own olive grove here in Spain. Green, black and any combinations of them are just different levels of ripeness. Green olives are unripe black olives are ripened on the tree. Olives off the tree are the bitterest things in the world,they need brining to remove this and make them edible. Some of my trees are over five hundred years old.

MarkBrewer
    Free Member

About 34 secs into this is my opinion of olives and the people who eat them 😆

Contains swearing 😉

[video]https://youtu.be/IzYy-TzsWWU[/video]

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Olives.’ is closed to new replies.