Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 103 total)
  • older men, younger girls…………pervs???
  • radoggair
    Free Member

had this conversation with someone yesterday. Basically i said that when i was 18 i found 18 – 30 year old attractive and would do my best to 'clinch the deal'

Then as i progressed to 25 i also found 18 – 30 year old attractive but by then had built up confidence, humour and balls to do what was neccessary to 'release the pressure'

Now i'm 32 i still find 18 – 30 year olds attractive and if i was single would do what i could to grab a date before making some lurve to the beautiful woman (i dont drink so dont bring beer goggles, plus a man of my stature only attracts hot wimen)

The ending piece really was at what age do you get to before you think 'maybe she is too young' and ' i want some maturer ass to get my little paws around'?

Daffy

Half your age + 7 years is the cut off IMO.

cinnamon_girl

I guess it depends on what stage you are at in your life, ie are you looking for marriage/kids and someone who will possibly be a similar age to you?

Or are you open-minded and content to "just see what happens"?

Really, who wants an "air head" or "arm candy" once the novelty has worn off?

Drac

So it's not ok for 26 year old to go out with a 19 year old but it's fine for a 80 year old to go out with a 47 year old?

cinnamon_girl

Actually I find I'm really open-minded about age differences. It's to do with the person's attitude and take on life.

Drac – an 80 year old with a 60 year old may be acceptable, definitely not 47!

samuri
    Free Member

I must be missing something. You know when women go out and dress up and deliberately make themselves look sexy? Why is that? Is it so men ignore them, or so men pay lots of attention to them? Some of the comments above suggest that by looking at them and thinking sexy thoughts I'm missing the point and now it looks like I'm just a dirty old perv but i'm not sure why.

Do ladies want to be looked at in a sexy way or not? If I do it am I a perv or a real man? Does how attractive I am make any difference to how pervy I am when I do this? Aaah, got it now. If I'm attractive to ladies then thinking about them in a sexy way is great and fine but if I'm ugly then I'm just a perv.

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Samuri, Your a perv then ! 😉

Drac

Drac – an 80 year old with a 60 year old may be acceptable, definitely not 47!

Yup I was pointing out Daffy's flawed equation and personally I don't see why it is wrong. There's a good few men in there 80s married to woman in the late 40s, my guess is ex-big boss and secretary.

samuri
    Free Member

Yeah, that backs up my real life experiences. 🙁

cinnamon_girl

samuri – you'll have to ask the hotties that question! Women like to feel good and OK can get quite a power kick from looking sexy but my memory is not what it was 🙄

I think it's more to do with the pressure of being expected to look/perform in a certain way. Look beyond that … cos a relationship normally does not survive on sex alone.

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Half your age + 7 years is the cut off IMO.

If I did that I would end up with Bubbles Devere. 😳

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

You know when women go out and dress up and deliberately make themselves look sexy? Why is that?

If you made an effort to spruce yourself up and went for a drink, how would you feel if a couple of gay guys standing at the bar near you started leering and making comments ? Would you feel alright about that ?

Just because a woman makes an attempt to look nice, it doesn't mean that she wants any attention from you

DaveGr
    Free Member

If you made an effort to spruce yourself up and went for a drink, how would you feel if a couple of gay guys standing at the bar near you started leering and making comments

I'd be well impressed someone even noticed me even though I'm not that I'm that way inclined.

samuri
    Free Member

it doesn't mean that she wants any attention from you

Precisely! I'm branded a perv because I'm not attractive. If I looked like Brad Pitt they'd be perfectly happy for me to be openly eyeing their arse up. Say it's not true. Likewise, I'd be happy with gay guys or women eyeing me up, does me no harm and it's an ego boost whether I like them or not.

Look beyond that … cos a relationship normally does not survive on sex alone.

I do, I've been with the same woman for twenty years and we've been married for ten years, I reckon we've got the relationship side of things nailed.

I'm trying to highlight the hypocrisy of the situation being described. People either make themselves look attractive or they don't. If they do then they should expect attention from people they don't want attention from. I'm not saying it's acceptable to be mauled or to recieve any agressive attention but standard leering is going to happen from good looking/ugly, nice/horrible blokes.

And as a bloke, in my experience the good looking blokes who are effortlessly luckier with the ladies than the rest of us, will often have a whole different attitude to women when there's no women around. I've found a lot of guys like this to be wholey ruthless and hugely sexist about their pursuit of sex. Chase, shag, ditch.

Of course, this may be what a lot of ladies want. Crying away over a big tub of chocolate ice cream is their idea of a perfect life I'm sure.

radoggair
    Free Member

i'd feel alright about that, then i'd lead them on, get them to buy me a drink, have a chat, tell them i'm not gay but thanks for thinking i look good the disappear with my friends. Thats what wimen do right??

cinnamon_girl

People want different things and at different times of their lives. The most important thing is communication.

samuri
    Free Member

yeah, I'm not disagreeing with you on anything, what you say is true.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

2 pages and no SFB??

🙄

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Can I get one thing straight before I make an arse of myself (again) & give my considered reponse?

Are we talking about women who doll themselves up, wear as little as possible, get drunk & act flirty, then regret it in the morning when they have to face the 'old man', or just slags?

CountZero

Without getting into the whole 'perve' thing, I went out with two girls where there was a fourteen-year gap, and one with a nineteen-year gap. In her case there was a twenty-year gap between her mum and step-dad. It made no difference at all, as there were common interests which made conversation lively and entertaining, so the relationships were fullfilling in all ways. Just because a girl is young she's not nessessarily lacking in communication skills; there's a girl at work who's doing part-time holiday stuff. She's delightful, pretty, intelligent and has wide interests in books and music. The thing is she's fifteen, and I've met thirty-year olds with less to talk about than Verity has. Don't misinterpret my interest, she's just an example that age doesn't automatically bring with it the ability to converse.

racefaceec90

i personally don't eye women up,as i don't want to make them feel uncomfortable.also i remember about 7-8 years ago(when i used to drink).was at a local pub with my mate,when a stripper came in,as it was somebody's birthday.i just went to the corner and looked out of the window.

roundwheels
    Free Member

i personally don't eye women up,as i don't want to make them feel uncomfortable.also i remember about 7-8 years ago(when i used to drink).was at a local pub with my mate,when a stripper came in,as it was somebody's birthday.i just went to the corner and looked out of the window.

you must still be single or playing very hard to get

what is the big deal 3 older men expressing there interests in certain females in a maner that has only offended you and you did the right thing and left the conversation ,it would have been a different rant if they where going about groping and expressing them selfs out loud

ton

roundwheels

the bloke were expressing themselves out loud, thats my point……. 🙄

Spectral-Alphabet
    Free Member

This reminds me of my old work.

The guys would spend an inordinate amount of time leching out of the window. One in particular. When I made some deliberately flippant remark comparing one to his daughter he got all huffy. I don't think he picked up on what I was meaning at all. Maybe these guys could bear inmind what others will be thinking or saying about THEIR daughters…

But then I grew up listening to CRASS in my formative years and it's stayed with me. You don't treat anybody like that.

And thats why all these perv picture threads are insidious too.

Harry_the_Spider

Teetosugars – Member
    2 pages and no SFB??

Perhaps he's busy.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Just glad I've got 2 lads, would hate to have daughters with blokes like me about.

roundwheels
    Free Member

ton, i stand corrected

ojom
    Free Member

Women (and men!) have the right to dress however they feel appropriate.

By dressing in a sexy or similar way people have the right not to be leered at. The act of dressing up is not an invitation to all to comment on it.

One of the girls above made a good point, its nice to go out and feel attractive and buff etc but that does not mean you are hoping for attention and comments – its just nice to feel good once in a while (or every weekend even.)

Ton- i think you did the right thing. No need to sit with people anywhere who act in a way you dont agree with,

I have done the same thing at a dinner party with an ex gf's parents and family freinds who started spouting nonsense about not employing different ethnic groups in their companies. Put me right off my spring rolls. Oh the irony.

We split up after that as she said i was rude for leaving her dads table!

Anyway, blurb over.

aslongasithaswheels
    Free Member

it doesn't always work out

IdleJon

Women (and men!) have the right to dress however they feel appropriate.

So if I paint myself orange and walk around the town centre of an evening wearing nothing else apart from a jockstrap and flip-flops I can expect no-one to comment?

ojom
    Free Member

Get yourself painted! Dulux 09654 Hawaiin Sunset

Rich
    Free Member

My friends that are girls have told me that women dress up for other women. Not to attract them, but more as a competitive thing.

Suppose it's not always the case.

Dickyboy

A generously proportioned (36DD) friend of mine used to deliberately lean over in front of older men when she was a teenager just to catch them perving at her & make them feel guilty…. 🙄

marsdenman
    Free Member

LOL – stag do in Newquay the other week, we boys (motley mix of late 30's to early 40's) out and about having a beer or two and, ahem, good old look around….
    Stag points out to one of the guys (only single one there, up for any, erm, action) that 'at our age, we are all but invisible to them (the 'girls)'
    Proof, if proof we're needed arrived later, sat having a late night burger, in walks a bunch of early twenties young ladies, single guy moves in, gets chatting.
    Gets to the 'so, what you girls doing later then…… 'bit
    Leader of their pack pipes up, 'well, our boyfriends are away for the weekend, so we've come away as well, looking for a sh*g later but not doing any of you lot, you're too old'- pointing in our general direction……. 😆

Bunnyhop

O.M.G. marsdenman.

I feel so lucky to be off that scene where we were supposed to dress up as peacocks, strucking our bodies about the dancefloor/pub. I never did all that wearing of the high heels and tons of makeup. Did enjoy mini-skirts though.

Having led a sheltered life I only ever got chatted up while doing outdoor pursuits, so never came across the type of thing Ton has had to put up with.

Personally I never have had a problem with age differences in a relationship, I would however have a problem listening to middle aged men trying to prove they've still go it, in a pub with teenagers.

jimmy

mate of mine says that if he has a daughter he'll go after any bloke that tries to touch her. he's got by far the 'worst' mouth on him when it comes to perving over women though.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

I'm actually fitter now than when i was 20 but i seriously doubt i could attract a 20yr old woman!

That's the way it should be as well, i'm past all that.

BigDummy
    Free Member

There's 2 points in ton's post.

1 cretinous no-hope middle-aged neanderthals talking leery demeaning bollocks about attractive women (of whatever age) who aren't remotely interested in them. This is pretty sad; and

2 chaps of a certain age who fancy women a lot younger than they are, which may not be a bad or seedy thing at all, but doesn't have to be accompanied by a load of trash-talking and disrespect.

At 30, I pretty much have no interest in anyone under about 25ish, they seem a bit, well, immature I suppose. I'm not sure whether that age will rise as I get older or whether I'll be 70 and still reckoning that 25 is about right. 🙂

G
    Free Member

Beer, Rugby club, Young women, Letching, Adolescent Behaviour…… No shit …. Really? 😯

zaskar
    Free Member

I love women but don't oogle at pubs etc I think thats just sad.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 103 total)

The topic ‘older men, younger girls…………pervs???’ is closed to new replies.