Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)
  • Older blokes and tattoo's?
  • Cougar

I wonder, idly, if the people who say they hate tattoos have ever visited the Suicide Girls website.

They have a free tour with three hundred and six pictures. Uh, I imagine.

donsimon
    Free Member

Tattoos are frickin amaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyzingggggg!!

Go on Ton, take some blood-thinning drugs and get some clip-art!
    That’s quite a radical change of attitude you’ve got going on there shibbo, good on you. It must be quite liberating to shed the antiquated and narrow minded views that you used to carry. I don’t expect you to go the whole hog and get yourself inked, but witnessing the opening of the mind is joyous.
    Don’t forget that only a stupid person would think that tattoos are limited to the clipart selection, there is a whole world of images that are suitable for being tattooed onto the beautiful body.
    With this new attitude you are showing, I would like to welcome you to a world of beautiful people.

carlosg
    Free Member

About

This is our studio of choice ,the guy usually has about a 3 month waiting list and charged £110 a session the last time we went. H was reccomended to us by another artist.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I would like to welcome you to a world of beautiful people.

and there was I so wrongly thinking that if you were beautiful you wouldn’t want to scribble all over it…

donsimon
    Free Member

and there was I so wrongly thinking that if you were beautiful you wouldn’t want to scribble all over it…

Haven’t you already said that people should judge you on who you are, so the ink shouldn’t be affecting your opinion in any way. Yet it does.

d45yth
    Free Member

There’s some amazing work over on ’Undefinedink’. Some of the stuff on there is most definitely art, not some thoughtless or generic squiggle!

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Haven’t you already said that people should judge you on who you are

I said that’s what I wanted, but it would appear I have no control over the matter

ton

d45yth……….. mate, some of that stuff is fantastic. 8)

donsimon
    Free Member

I said that’s what I wanted, but it would appear I have no control over the matter

That would put us in total agreement then.
    Next?

Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)

The topic ‘Older blokes and tattoo's?’ is closed to new replies.