Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • old slidey inbred measurements ? where do they measure from and 456 sizing
  • firestarter
    Free Member

im looking at a 456 and im between 16 and 18 but i used to have an older inbred but i cant remember what it was it measured 18″ c bb to top of seat tube and 16 to top of top tube so was it a 16 or 18 i had lol ?

im 5 nine by the way im thinking a 16 is the best size for me

nukeproof
    Free Member

It was an 18″

I’m also 5’9″ and ride a 16″ 853 Inbred…I’d say its borderline to small for me as I do use a layback seatpost and a 100mm stem to get the right reach. 456 has a slight shorter effective TT than a standard Inbred iirc. Just to confuse, I ride an 18″ Inbred 29er slidey dropout and have an 18″ 456 in the loft somewhere.

firestarter
    Free Member

christ lol so would you say an 18 456 for me at 5 9 i ride a med turner 5 spot if that helps

nukeproof
    Free Member

med turner 5 spot

…has a 23″ effective TT (well the 09 model on the Turner site does) so, as long as you don’t find that too short, then I’d say the 16″ which also has a 23″ effective TT 🙂

firestarter
    Free Member

no thats bob on . cheers id only found actual tt on the 06 site but im assuming the geometrys the same i thought id need the 16 tbh

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘old slidey inbred measurements ? where do they measure from and 456 sizing’ is closed to new replies.