Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Old Skool Peugeot 401? Bmx Help
  • makkag
    Free Member

I’m Awaiting approval on Radbmx but i thought that some of the more seasoned among us may have some knowledge on this.
    I deeply regret selling my own original mk 1 burner from my childhood after clearing my mums house house 10 years back and have been looking for something ever since but the prices have put me off.
    This has come up locally and having raced on Peugeot’s there is some attraction . The question is i dont want to get ripped or rip the person off that selling and cant find any pricing guides in the relevant places. Any ideas?

gummikuh

I would guess and say no more than £250, depending on the parts.

There seems to be a very inflated market for early BMX’s, its worth bearing in mind they are getting on a bit and they were sort of designed for a 13 year old, sticking a 40+ year old makes things very twitchy, not to mention things breaking!

I have both my pro-burners hanging in my workshop, I ride them to the pub sometimes, but wouldn’t take them to a skate park, I have a newer diamond back for that.

Get yourself a newer one with a longer top tube that you can actually ride. unless it is just nostalgia.

makkag
    Free Member

Thanks fella really is just a bit of nostalgia for workshop wall and a trip to the pub , going to have a look tonight and talk with the lady selling

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Old Skool Peugeot 401? Bmx Help’ is closed to new replies.