Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • old Nokia N86 – anyone sold one recently? Anyone used Mazuma/envirophone etc.?
  • ross980
    Free Member

I’ve just got a HTC Desire on upgrade so my N86 is now surplus to requirements. Mazuma mobile, envirophone etc. value the phone at around £110, which seems reasonable considering its age and lack of touchscreen etc. Has anyone used these sites? The phone is in good, but not perfect condition but what I don’t want is them coming back with a revised pisstake offer. I’ve heard there are some dodgy sites (skymobile?) so would appreciate any recommendations.

The alternative is eBay or STW classifieds but I’m sure it’s worth the effort (unless the phone is actually worth much more – feel free to make me an offer!).

Cheers

dooosuk
    Free Member

Do a search…there’s been a few threads discussing these (and other companies).

The two companies I’ve used have both paid exactly what they offered. Generally as long as the screen works and it turns on I think they’re happy.

robertgray05
    Free Member

I’ve used Mazuma twice now and have actually been very impressed. Fast, easy, no issues at all. Price/valuation was comparable to ebay, but of course I didn’t have that hassle!

dooosuk
    Free Member

There’s also a comparison site which compares all these mobiles exchange companies so you can see which gives you the best price. Have a google.

cynic-al
    Free Member

I sold a mint one (minus headphones and dicky battery) for £122 on ebay a while ago – wesites were offering £120 at the time, which I wish I’d taken!

Ace phone btw, just tried to take a pic of a nice sunset here and my Desire camera is NOT UP TO IT 😡

ross980
    Free Member

dooouk -Cheers, I’ll have a look but I’m more bothered about using a site that pays quickly with no hassle rather than an unreliable one that (potentially) pays £10 more. That’s why I was after recommendations/experiences.

Cynic-al – interesting, I’ll probably use one of the sites rather than eBay. True about the N86 camera, but it’s probably the only thing I’ll miss.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘old Nokia N86 – anyone sold one recently? Anyone used Mazuma/envirophone etc.?’ is closed to new replies.