• This topic has 11 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by aide.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Old MBR maps, killer loops etc. MBR VHS tape as well :)
  • redthunder
    Free Member

Just found a load of laminated copies going back years. Some maps 2002

Anyone want them or the tip.

Bristol area.

whitestone
    Free Member

You could go through them and find duplicates or the same ride ridden in reverse 😆

redthunder
    Free Member

Lol.

I got so much junk and crap its unreal.

Mbr mapa by [/url] – Flickr2BBcode LITE

Splash-man
    Free Member

How about mapping them out into gpx files and creating an online library to save us all the hassle !

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Splash-man – Member
    How about mapping them out into gpx files and creating an online library to save us all the hassle !

I’ve ridden some of them, it’s a miss list not a hit list a lot of the time

redthunder
    Free Member

More stuff by [/url] – Flickr2BBcode LITE

aide

How many maps do you have? Would you be willing to post them? (Would be willing to cover cost) am too far away to pick up (scotland). Bound to be some in there that I havent got

gnusmas

What is there that is new for 2004? Interesting to look back and see how things have progressed.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

To be fair ST did one local to where I lived and I couldn’t make sense of why you’d choose the route, especially as the article that went with it obviously took a different one!

redthunder
    Free Member

@aide

I’ll put them to one side. When the grand chuck out is complete. I’ll bag them up and post for you. Message me in a couple of weeks, incase I forget.

You only want the maps, not the contents of all my buildings 🙂

Its all a bit Henry Cole Shed & buried at the moment.

Rt

aide

Thunder, cheers for that, ill chuck a few extra quid your way for sorting this out, (and yeh, just the maps will be sound

aide

Any joy sorting these out yet redthunder?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Old MBR maps, killer loops etc. MBR VHS tape as well :)’ is closed to new replies.