Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Old MBR and EVO magazines – what do you do with your old mags?
  • Swalsey
    Free Member

I have STACKS of old MBR (to 1999) and EVO magazines (4 years), and as much as I would love to look back at them one day, I am sick of the space that they take. It seems a huge waste to bin them… are there any better options? Can you sell these things? I thought about selling them for charity. Any ideas much appreciated!

Thanks 🙂

ourmaninthenorth

I had al the Evos from the start to 70-something. Then I realised I was buying magazines I was never reading. So I stopped the subscription andslung all but the first three. Was rather cathartic.

Not sure I’ll do the same with the complete collection of Rouleur….

the_lecht_rocks

Dentist waiting room ?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    the_lecht_rocks

Dentist waiting room ?

nickhart
    Free Member

Hospital waiting areas, honestly there’s nothing better than finding something different while waiting.

nickjb
    Free Member

Tried to give mine away a couple of times. In the end they just went in the recycling bin.

sgn23
    Free Member

I have the MBR 1st edition. l’m hoping it will be worth a small fortune in a few years when I take it along to the Antiques Roadshow.

crazy-legs

Usually keep them for ages thinking that I might use a route or something from it one day. Realise that’ll never happen. Sling the lot into recycling.

Still got more or less the complete set of STW, not going to bin those.

stox
    Free Member

I’ve recently put my Evo’s in the recycling. All subscriber editions in their original grey packets.
    Would love to have kept them but at the end of the day they are just magazines taking up space. Felt bad slinging them but can’t say I’ve thought about it since!

I’m left with my STW mags now – promised myself they are the only ones I’ll keep.

johnellison
    Free Member

Put ’em in the magazine skip at my local council recycling centre.

Pook

I throw mine in the back of hora’s car when he’s not looking.

Swalsey
    Free Member

I feared that binning / recycling / waiting room was the only option… I also keep them thinking I may use them one day but I’ve realised it is not worth it. OK the magazine massacre will begin! Thanks gents.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Old MBR and EVO magazines – what do you do with your old mags?’ is closed to new replies.