Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • OLD LIGHT MOTION ARC lights , what battery do I need?
  • hosepipe
    Free Member

can anyone help…a very kind mate has just given me one of these ARC li-ion lights that he didn’t need any more. He can’t find the battery, but said the light was incredible and would be worth saving from the bin.
    Anyone know what I need? I have charger. just no battery. is it an 11volt thing?

rexated
    Free Member

Hello. I’ve 2 L&M batteries I haven’t used for a few years. A couple of head units as well….one had an intermitent fault, but the other was fine…anyway, you could keep them for spares. Mounting bracket and chargers. One of the batteries was the smaller size, one a large one, both velcro to the frame. If you’re interested email me, and we can sort something out i.e. I’d be happy for a tenner plus postage kind of thing!

z1ppy

I’d talk to Smudge about getting a replacement battery, rather than pick up a 2nd hand unit (unless mega cheap and your m8 is given the chance to test/refund), as IMHO (of course) li-ion batteries do not tend to last…

hosepipe
    Free Member

hi rexated… interested in your battery and light bits if you think one of them works, just to get me started. I’ve also emailed smudge at mtbbatteries. You don’t have an email address in your profile (unless i;m doing it wrong)… can you email me at hello at hosiescott c0m?

manoirdelourde
    Free Member

Rexated – if the OP isn’t interested I’ll take those L&M bits off your hands provided you are fairly confident that at least one of the batteries will work. My email is in my profile.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘OLD LIGHT MOTION ARC lights , what battery do I need?’ is closed to new replies.