Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Old hope pro lever circlip
  • matlockmeat
    Free Member

Having a right mare sourcing a single circlip for a hope lever. Tried several big bike shops who haven’t been able to help. Even hope are ignoring my emails.

It looks like the circlip in this link http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/mobile/hope-lever-rebuild-kit-pro/rp-prod2510?gclid=CKvQiqHrt8gCFQ7jGwodmboKqg&gclsrc=aw.ds

But I don’t need anything else and don’t want to risk £10 on it being wrong.

Is there a better place than a bike shop that will sell circlips? Then I can just take the good one I have and match it up.

jam-bo

Hope used to be crap at answering emails but pretty good at answering the phone.

simonbowns
    Free Member

Hope still list them on their B2B site. Happy to order one (or a few) for you. 70p each.

info@18bikes.co.uk if you want to get in touch?

Ta,
    Si

matlockmeat
    Free Member

Thanks Si, appreciate that. I might take you up on that.
    I’m going to try a few hardware shops tomorrow and if I come up with nothing then I’ll come back to you.

kcal

Ive got a mini rebuild kit so I’d be happy to send a circlip if that’s help mate. I’m pretty sure one is in the build kit I have and haven’t touched in many years ..

matlockmeat
    Free Member

Thanks kcal. I’ve got 3 circlips from 3 seperate visits to the bike shop. All the wrong size.
    They’ve said that’s all the have so out of luck there.

If the one you have is the reign size that would be brilliant. I’ll measure the diameter of the one I have that I know is correct.

Many thanks

kcal

will do, I’ll go and look too with hopefully accurate gauge..

kcal

seem to be just over 13mm outside diameter, and just under 11mm inside diameter. I have three!
    If you ping me your email, I can send pictures, even next to a couple of other Hope bits so you can see how they look in relation.

My email is in profile.

cheers
    Callum

oddjob3000
    Free Member

Might sound obvious but have you googled ‘circlips’
    There’s dozens of online stores that sell every shape and size imaginable

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Old hope pro lever circlip’ is closed to new replies.