• This topic has 12 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by roper.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Okay so WTF
  • johndoh
    Free Member

went to a meeting today, partnering with a company we’ve not worked with before.

At the start of the meeting they had ‘the team’ waving our arms around, doing stretches and shouting out the fruit they were thinking of.

Seriously- are we back in the 1990’s again? We’re designing a website, that’s all.

What an onion sack.

scotroutes

Was it post-lunch?

cloudnine
    Free Member

Standard warm up procedure for unicorn ring fencing..

scruff9252

Just so your aware, those weren’t postage stamps you were offered at the start.

matt_outandabout

I presume you sat and spectated?

davosaurusrex

I’d love to be involved in something like that, like a scene out of The Office! Facking brill. Our glorious leader’s standard response to ‘challenges’ is “well, if they can put man on the moon….”. Not so entertaining.

johndoh
    Free Member

matt_outandabout – Member
    I presume you sat and spectated?

POSTED 22 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

I half-heartedly joined in whilst watching everyone else squirm along with me.

johndoh
    Free Member

POMEGRANATE!!!!

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Given that scenario I would be thinking PLUM

JoeG
    Free Member

chewkw
    Free Member

You should over do it x 2 just for a good laugh then see how they react, I would. If the female staff come up to you with some sort of fake enthusiasm you lick your own lips then a give a wink while trying to feel one of your own nipple with one hand.

😆

sc-xc

^ I’m trying to imagine how you could fail to feel your own nipple…

roper
    Free Member

after rubbing it with an ice cube?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Okay so WTF’ is closed to new replies.