Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Ok so whos got one of these babys?
  • chris_mbuk
    Free Member

Cannondale Moto 1

http://www.mountainbikereviews.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/cannondale-moto-carbon-1-mountain-bike1.jpg

I currently own a prophet 1 i`m after something with a bit more Umph but not to heavy, whos got one of these, can you tell me about the ride? thx 😀

wwaswas

might be worth looking at the new 180mm travel Scott Genius < 30lbs!

glenh
    Free Member

If I were you I'd wait for one of these:

or these:

cynic-al
    Free Member

Talk about "hit with the ugly stick"!

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

yeah i saw a video about thie cannondale above looks pretty sweet but im just loving the looks of the moto 1 in green right now, but its about 4k just over

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

like i said anyone who has it let me know how it rides and the weight etc id be interested to know

joe@brookscycles
    Free Member

The Moto got absolutly panned in an MBUK/BikeRadar test. And a mechanic friend of mine, who's spent a lot of time riding/spannering/selling 'dales regards it as the worst bike ever made. But that's only 1 opinion.

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

sounds to me if you want to buy this bike you need to test ride it first, like it was said above everyone has there own opinions

jonnyvegas
    Free Member

A good mate of mine has the red Moto 1 ..
    Its a right tool……
    Super light as looks realy heavy til i lifted it up i was astounded.
    & that was stock build he got his from the state imported check Beyond bikes out they have some good deals as my mate has working holidays in the USA,takes a £99 halfords special bike in his hard Bike case buys a $3000 Dale then gives the Halfords reject away .???
    THUS no taxes as he went with a bike LOL…
    Hes a tad crafty you know..BLOODY good idea eh ?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Ok so whos got one of these babys?’ is closed to new replies.