Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Ok I know this is Roadie content but – is Cav a Hero or a Cock?
  • Junkyard
    Free Member

he is a bit of both but he is without doubt the best at what he does. Sprint the last bit of the stage. He may lack versatility but boy can he sprint. I dont really care what he did or if people got offended by it. Better him that the robots who just serve us up banal platitudes that exist in this and other sports .

emac65
    Free Member

I like him,he shakes the sport up a bit…… 😀

Macavity
    Free Member

Maybe Mr Cavendish should just let his legs do the talking, but of these three Mr C is the youngster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6ga4Bq4j8g

As Lance Armstrong says "don't let the people down".

AnalogueAndy
    Free Member

"Arsehole" apparently..

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/blog/2010/may/04/mark-cavendish-cycling-tour-romandie

The pretty girl was sitting in an alcove under the stairs in a Soho bar, sobbing quietly into a mobile phone. In a nearby room her very composed boyfriend was taking his seat behind a table and starting a schedule of media interviews that would last all day.

On the table sat hardback copies of his autobiography, fresh from the printer, its simple dedication – "To Lissie" – explained and elaborated on the very last page: "Last and most, not least, of all, I thank and dedicate this book to my fiancée Melissa. Lissie, you were there when I was a sixteen-year-old scally with no money and sometimes even less charm, and you're still there for me now that I'm a lot older but unfortunately, on occasions, no less of an arsehole … "

Several people noticed the girl's distress. A few knew who she was. No one wrote about it. A few weeks later Mark Cavendish made his first public appearance with a new girlfriend, a former Miss Italy, and now, a year on from that morning in Bar Italia, it will be interesting to discover, on its republication in June, whether the autobiography in question is a rare instance of a book changing its dedication in the process of going from hardback to paperback.

Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘Ok I know this is Roadie content but – is Cav a Hero or a Cock?’ is closed to new replies.