Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Ok, hands up…
  • jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Who’s the government agent?

GCHQ not very friendly

How low will they go; those undercover police fathering kids was bad enough.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Baby hands up.

Gimme your love, gimme gimme your love…

martinhutch

I’d take it more seriously if the title of one of the slides wasn’t spelled wrong.

nedrapier

Exactly. They’ve gone in and changed that bit to discredit the article.

verses

“…any of you **** pricks move, and I’ll execute every **** last one of you!”

verses

Good test of the swear filter there… ahem…

bokonon
    Free Member

The design on the slides is really crap – and always is on this sort of thing. That is however consistent with the reality of most official slide presentations.

Cougar

Gimme your love

“Heart”, wasn’t it?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Never liked Glenn Greenwald anyway… don’t like his dress sense; Obama’s wardrobe is far superior and that call me Dave is such a humble and well groomed chap.

Junkyard
    Free Member

It really must take a tremendous amount of time to discredit conspiracists ,they always seem such reasonable and rational individuals.

I am sure they do some stuff but mainly point and laugh would be my guess

I suspect the conspiracists perception as loons also means were you to find a truth no one would believe you anyone …either they are very effective or Icke and his like are very inneffective…I know which ia m betting on 😛

footflaps

I blame those Friday photo threads, sent to disrupt the normal bickering on here…..

Thing is, has CFH ever denied outright being a secret agent?

Plus I know for a fact he owns a North Face holdall…

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Well they certainly seem to think it’s worthy of an extensive investment of time and (our) money

(those north face holdalls don’t come cheap )

(Wonders how much Junkyard is being paid) 😉

CountZero

Junkyard – lazarus
    It really must take a tremendous amount of time to discredit conspiracists ,they always seem such reasonable and rational individuals.

I am sure they do some stuff but mainly point and laugh would be my guess

I suspect the conspiracists perception as loons also means were you to find a truth no one would believe you anyone …either they are very effective or Icke and his like are very inneffective…I know which ia m betting on
    I always liked this quote, by a character in Pattern Recognition, one of my favourite books by William Gibson:
    “Paranoia, he said, was fundamentally egocentric, and every conspiracy theory served in some way to aggrandize the believer.”
    Pretty much says what I’ve always thought about conspiracy theory nuts.

MoreCashThanDash

Spies in dirty tricks shocker? Is that not what I pay my taxes for?

Pigface
    Free Member

Makes me think of Elf is a different light 😉

wwaswas

I’ve said it before but conspiracy theorists really *need* there to be a conspiracy.

If the way the world is was a result of chance, mishap and incompetence that would worry them more than if there was some over-arching ‘scheme’ behind what goes on.

If you managed to convince them that one theory was untrue they’d just move on to another.

nealglover
    Free Member

The conspiracy loons favourite defence 🙄

Anyone that disagrees with whatever crackpot bollocks they have come up with is an “agent” for “them”

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Blimey, the problem is far worse than I realized, you’re all working for them!

This isn’t realy about conspiracy theory… Though doubtless some of you would accuse Edward Snowden of wearing a tin foil hat to avoid confronting some uncomfortable truths

nealglover
    Free Member

This isn’t realy about conspiracy theory

What is it about then.

Be specific.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Plus I know for a fact he owns a North Face holdall…

How dare you!

A duel, sir, a duel.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

“Heart”, wasn’t it?

No, they were known more for their power ballads. It was Ottawan.

MoreCashThanDash

Heart were definitely in on the conspiracy

“How can I get you alone?”

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Ok, hands up…’ is closed to new replies.