Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • OI FATTIES!!! ITS WEIGH IN DAY!!!!!
  • thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

And somehow I've put on 2lb since last week despite eating sensibly, not snacking, only consuming 2 beers and limiting my intake of simple carbs to rides!

[MR.T]
    GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    THIS MAKES ME MAAADDDDD SUKKERRRRRRRR!
    [/MR.T]

Post your weight on here for public ridicule, or e-mail it to me and I'll post it up later on this week for ridicule anyway.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

And to make matters worse, its not because I was dehydrated last week, I deliberately drank 2 pints of water before bed last week, this week my piss is golden brown in a vanity driven effort to post up a good 1st week!

Bedds
    Free Member

Righty Oh..

I want to lose 6kg..

As you will all no doubt remember, last week I was 11st 10 (73kg)

This morning..

11st 7 (72kg)

I'm 5'10 so previous BMI was 23.5, now it's 23.1

Dunno how that happened! V. chuffed though 😀

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Bedds – WTF? I'm the same height as you, weigh over a stone more, so my BMI says obese but my body fat is 14%.

<wonders off to see which limb is expendable>

Jamie
    Free Member

I have somehow managed to stay the same weight, 154lbs/70kg, despite getting in a couple of rides in the week…oh and spending all of sunday being violently sick and not eating nothing…..on the plus side i was so dehydrated monday morning i was 149.8lbs!

Need my foot to get better so i can get back to running more.

Emails sent anyways.

Toasty

215 pounds last week, or 97.5 kgs.
    212 pounds yesterday, at the same time of the day, or 96.1 kgs.

6'6" tall so 24.5 BMI currently, should be around 22 if I get to the target.

Not sure how much will just be the cheap, water loss gains so far though. I've gone for eating fairly normal, dropping chocolate bar snacks and really upping exercise (with protein + carb drinks to recover). I've gone from about 30 miles a week, to about 80, nothing too extreme.

Are there any good body fat testing tools now? The little electric things used to seem to wildly veer either way by 2-3%. This was an older one though, have they come along at all?

6'1" and 98kg
    BMI of 28.3
    A typical pale skinny vegan. 😀
    My aim is to get to 104kg and become officially obese. 😛

Bedds
    Free Member

Bedds – WTF? I'm the same height as you, weigh over a stone more, so my BMI says obese but my body fat is 14%.

<wonders off to see which limb is expendable>

Before you get the hacksaw out chap, I make it that your BMI is 25.1.. that's not obese, it's upper end of 'normal'?

besides, I think all these scales are a little hit and miss and only agree with them when they say something nice about me 😉

takisawa2

Email on its way spoon, but not good. I've PUT-ON 100g. To be fair, this could amount for my boxers. Either way last week I did try, 30g bran-flakes w/ nat yoghurt for brekkie, fruit for lunch/snacks, smaller portion dinners. And, did weekend in Wales with a couple of hard rides in silly temps. Battle continues though, next week will better. Might try to introduce a spot of light running.

rkk01
    Free Member

BMI is utter bollox for anyone fit and active…

My weight has gone up from typically 14-14.5 st a year ago to 15-15.5 st now – in pretty much direct correlation to the amount of riding that I do. The more I exercise, the heavier I get.

Anyway, 216lbs, 98kg

flippinheckler
    Free Member

I have gone up to 85.8 kg so I want to get down to 79.8 kg been off the bike for 5 weeks finally managed a ride on Sunday & Yesterday on the roadie so if I keep eating sensibly and riding it will be interesting to see if I have lost any weight.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I'm fetching the road bike from up north in a fortnight, if the weight doesnt start to fall soon I'll add in a zone 1/2 15mile ride every morning and evening, if that doesn't shift the lb's nothing will.

Got a few epic roadie rides planned this summer which will lose a lot as well. First up is an epic 1day ride from Reading to Derby (and possibly back again with a days rest!)

Toasty

BMI is utter bollox for anyone fit and active…

My weight has gone up from typically 14-14.5 st a year ago to 15-15.5 st now – in pretty much direct correlation to the amount of riding that I do. The more I exercise, the heavier I get.

Depends what you do, cyclists/runners it's quite often sensible and a decent way of comparing 2 people of the same discipline.

It obviously can't compare fitness of a boxer and a long distance runner directly. A lot of pro cyclists sit in the low-middle of healthy though, Lance Armstrong is quoted as 22.8? He clearly can't be exercising enough!

Tiger6791

Well ran 10k last night back on the salad today

toys19
    Free Member

I'm a kilo down to 89 kg. All I've done in the last 7 days is cut out carbs, ridden 12 miles towing a three year old in a croozer with the 6month old in the bike seat (knackering), surfed for 2 1/2 hrs and done the haldon loop on Sunday (7 miles with extras).

Tiger6791

14st 6lbs

Not exactly falling off!

Come week 2 only! 8 to go!!!!!

Jamie
    Free Member

I was ill last week so no real change, didn't eat more but have not been able to exercise. Will send weight in tomorrow as forgot to this morning and now full off ham and beetroot salad.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Can't get my email today so will post. 113.8kg today, going ok.

TheDoctor
    Free Member

Arrr Week 2 and i've put half a kg back on 🙁 now 85kg

ianpinder
    Free Member

teagirl
    Free Member

No. No more. Can't do it any longer. I'm too old and it's my hormones that don't let me lose the weight. I can still ride my bike tho' and did twice yesterday. I may be slow but I go all day….

Tiger6791

COME ON FATTIES!!!

14st 4lbs

-4lbs since the start, not great but right direction

molgrips
    Free Member

I seem to have lost a kg during a 3 week holiday in the USA mostly fuelled by burgers and Taco Bell. Bizarre. 91.3kg yesterday morning.

toys19
    Free Member

Ok week three. Toys 19 has lost a grand total of 2.25 kg, this last week has been poor, several beer mission and more than one plate of chips, but I still managed to lose a tiny bit… Measured on my Dads (the vet) super accurate digital dog weighing scales in me knickers.

therealhoops
    Free Member

6'2" and stuck on 13.5 stone. Mind you I have been munching biscuits left right and centre. Could do with shifting half a stone over the next month or so. No snacks for me 🙁

Garry_Lager

99.2 kg for me. Thought I would be lower – did a trailquest at the weekend and leathered it round for 3 hours. Recuperated with a load of pies and ale. Stupid cycling.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

The weights starting to drop for me, I put on 5lb in the fist 2 weeks, now droped back to +2lb, maybe the diet is right its just taking a while fo my body to adapt to the massively reduced intake of simple carbs and fat.

Bedds
    Free Member

Wk 3 in the big fatties house…

Well, I've lost 1lb.. not as great as the 3 I lost last week, but I've not lost 7lbs 🙂

current weight 11st 3..

takisawa2

Wk0…104.6
    Wk1…104.7
    Wk2…102.6
    Wk3…102.6

These are all pre-fecal readings, so might be a bit less actual.
    I'm 1kg behind target I reckon. Had crap weekend with a BBQ washed down with Stella, Christening with party nibbles washed down with IPA, Chips n' Curry Sauce last night, general other crap like ice lollies, crisps etc. Not exactly calorie counting last week then… 😆
    Will try harder this week. Promise.

Swiftacular
    Free Member

From 100kg first week, to 96.3kg this time, same time of day, same clothes, I'm happy.
    PB is working it seems, not done much exercise at all the past week, and I'm still dropping weight.

Swiftacular
    Free Member

Tinas, are you interested in this anymore?

Bedds
    Free Member

11st 3 again this week 🙁

Swiftacular
    Free Member

94.7kgs this week, still on pb. Down 1.6kg this week.

elaineanne
    Free Member

lol im with 'teagirl' on this one ! tis my hormones too that dont let me loose weight-wen ya 'middle age' its alot harder to loose any extra pounds even with all the cycling we all do. ive got to a certain weight now and i cant loose anymore-must be me age ? or the fact that im a grandma now 😆 im only 5ft and weigh 8 stone..been that weight for ages now …that,ll do for me.. 8)

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘OI FATTIES!!! ITS WEIGH IN DAY!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.