Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Ohlins TTX for 2014 E29er
  • beano68
    Free Member

As above, I’m trying to find the above shock for my Enduro, has anyone fitted this coil to their medium spech and what it the exact size ?

I ring up Ohlins dealers and they don’t know ? 😐

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Give TFTuned a call, there are TTX shocks that are specific to the Enduros – TF will know which model you need.

bennyb
    Free Member

I’ve recently just got the ttx shock with Specialized fitment for my levo. (Based on stumpy /camber and maybe 29er travel). Wasn’t cheap, but Plush suspension have them and do a great set up etc to.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    beano68
    Free Member

Cheers guys 😉

kbr46
    Free Member

Hello guys, I see that the STX 22 Air is listed as being available for Levo mounting and the size there is 196 x 47. Though personally I would be more interested in the TTX coil version as an upgrade.

beano68
    Free Member

Well the TTX arrived from Tftuned and doesn’t fit my frame 😥 … the shock body is rubbing up against the top frame, Specailized is a nightmare !

orangeboy
    Free Member

I’m sure tf will sort it out or email Spesh and ask which one you need as they used to sell the shocks through Specialized dealers as an upgrade

beano68
    Free Member

I’ve rang up Spesh UK and Tftuned have tried their very best but its the actual frame sizing which is causing the problems, not enough room for the piggyback to sit in the top mount of the frame.

Tftuned are now sending me a different Ohlins to see id this variant will fit, hope it does as the standard shock is bollox

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Ohlins TTX for 2014 E29er’ is closed to new replies.