Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Ohlins stx 22 air shock, anybody using one yet ?
  • fivespot
    Free Member

As per title. New frame time looming, and considering an Airdrop Edit frame without shock, and considering the shock options aftermarket. Anybody using one ?

Tracey

We are running three. Having used most of the other shocks out there on our Enduros over the years they have been the best by far in terms of plushness and reliability. Abigale competed in Enduro all last season with one which was serviced by their team in Finale.
    This year she will also be running the forks. First impressions on them are that they are very plush.

fivespot
    Free Member

Thanks Tracey. Are the ones you have off the shelf production shocks ?

Tracey

Two of them came with the bikes as standard and the third was purchased as a spare for Abigale in case we needed to replace at a race event. She didn’t need to use it and when my Cane Creek In line went back broke I fitted the spare to mine. I have decided to leave it on mine and our spare is now the Rockshox that was provided by Specialized.
    We did have one that was shimmed on a 26″ Enduro but that went with the bike when it was stolen.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Ohlins stx 22 air shock, anybody using one yet ?’ is closed to new replies.