Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • ohhhh i like this… men vs women kinda… just read
  • piemonster

First comment looks a bit STW

philconsequence
    Free Member

haven’t read the comments.

made me instantly think of this:

Peyote
    Free Member

Interesting, and certainly rings a bell with me. Never had the guts to speak about feelings, admit personal weaknesses etc. Always find it embarassing and shameful, completely irrationally I might add!

I do worry that this kind of article although probably worthwhile and to a greater extent true is often used as a way of denigrating feminism and the (still) vast inequalities in our society. Despite all that has been achieved by Germaine Greer et al there still a long way to go, and anything like this is often picked up as a tool to either beat feminists with, or conversely by the more RadFems as proof that the Patriarchy is still all-powerful and that while the Guardian and media are worrying about the emasculation of men, the abuse of women conitnues unabated (the usual elephant in the room).

Anyway, I suppose anything that spurs the debate and generates knowledge and education should be encouraged.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘ohhhh i like this… men vs women kinda… just read’ is closed to new replies.