Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Ohhh the lectern is outside number 10…
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Now I'm pretty far from being Gordon Brown's number 1 fan, but fair play to him, today he has acted selflessly and with total dignity, and that speech was very touching!

Agreed. Good luck to him and his family.

binners

the bottom line is that call-me-Dave and his chum failed to deliver the majority he promised. So now the people who REALLY run the tory party will insist that its their turn again. The rabid right wingers will be calling for blood. And fast!!! Expect some 'out of Europe', stop benefits to everyone, massive-tax-cuts-to-stimulate-the-economy style nonsense to start almost immediately from the Tory back-benches

Its not the Libs that Camerons going to have to convince to back him. Its the nutters in his own party

El-bent
    Free Member

Shock horror, perhaps they'll actually work together and produce consensus based policies.

Don't hold your breath…actually you don't have to take that advice of course. 😉

I notice that Labour want to get a new leader pretty quickly, They're more than likely expecting another election within a couple of years.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    neilsonwheels
    Free Member

He's out of the palace.

Speech time.

iDave
    Free Member

proper coalition innit

Coyote
    Free Member

Not quite sure about the bad-mouthing of Nick Clegg. I would have been very disappointed if he had rolled over and let CallMeDave tickle his tummy. Playing the Cons and Lab against each other will get more concessions.

Talkemada
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart – Member
    Back in a minute, chaps, just got to nip off to the Palace for a mo.

Yeah, Palace Bingo in Elephant and Castle! 😀

Hice!

kimbers

i agree coyote, clegg has played his rather weak hand well, getting some tax sweetners and PR and some cabinet posts out of cameron, excellent bit of politicking imho

the tories should have walked this election, but they failed to get a majority and now cameron has had to go cap in hand the the limp dems

allthepies
    Free Member

…Sup up your beer and collect your fags….

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

He's not secured PR by a long chalk. But I agree he and Cam appear to have played well

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Ohhh the lectern is outside number 10…’ is closed to new replies.