Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Oh No, what have I done..thanks Mal-ec :)
  • Dancake
    Free Member

So had been riding my racer to work now my main bike was too posh to leave in the bike sheds and the ice etc was doing my head in

I advertised on the Classifieds for a cheap Hardtail to replace it for commuting and also something I could throw on the car and take the dogs out.

Forum Member Mal-ec replied and sold me a lovely Kona blast. I put my old Marzocci Bombers and new tyres and off out I went

Now, doing nearly all my appreticeship over the last two years on Full Sussers and being a a 5 1/2" owner, I was certin that the Kona would be certain death off-road…

it wasnt: It was ACE! My whole theories of what I need for what I do has been blown out of the water (my only previous hardtail exp was a couple of months on a GT Agressor which was far too big with super slow forks

here is the beast that turned my life upside-down

Also just quicky, thanks to Mal-ec. He was getting not much dosh for this, but still went to the trouble of stripping the bike down really well and sending in double quick time. Hat off to you, sir.

MrNutt
    Free Member

decking could do with a sweep!

Liftman

Benches and table need another coat of stain 😉

rOcKeTdOg

what's a 5 1/2?

steve_b77
    Free Member

Brake hose @ the front is a little tight

singlespeedstu

Riding offroad without the aid of 5.5 inches of trail compensation shocker. 😉

fontmoss
    Free Member

see those cog things on the back wheel? dont need em either

[disclaimer: post author not responsible for declining marriage due to heavy expenditure on ti single speed goodness]

Mal-ec
    Free Member

Please to help 🙂
    Enjoy.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Oh No, what have I done..thanks Mal-ec :)’ is closed to new replies.