Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Oh. My word (eurobike DH content)
  • wrecker
    Free Member

The new object of my desires;

I wouldn’t do it justice, test it at all or even be able to ride it properly but I want one sooooooo bad.

ads678

Snice!

Not sure about the socks though…..

twoniner
    Free Member

That is nice. I’m not into DH but some of the rigs are lovely bits of kit to look at. If I was loaded I’d buy them to hang on the walls 8)

flowerman
    Free Member

Beaut that is a dream bike

wrecker
    Free Member

I’d just sit in the uplift car park posing 😀 (I’d be afraid to embarrass myself)

Northwind

Looks a bit squashed tbh.

Euro
    Free Member

Always had a thing for TRs and that pic isn’t helping.

Lovely looking bike.

_tom_
    Free Member

Looks alright, but I don’t like the curvy downtube that seems popular on this sort of bike at the minute.

nick1962
    Free Member

A bit sluggish on canal towpaths though wrecker.

legend
    Free Member

Really?? The old TRs were lovely, but they’ve managed to ruin that one, probably mostly to do with the saggy downtube and ropey graphics

duntstick
    Free Member

Can’t see past those socks.

twoniner
    Free Member

Can’t see past those socks.

😆 I did wonder WTF they were.

kayak23

Not keen on the socks, but I’ve got that t-shirt. Every time I wear it I get mistaken for a gay rights activist. Gorgeous bike. Pedals are not level though.

JCL
    Free Member

That thing makes a GT look nice.

elliott-20
    Free Member

Pedals are not level though

Don’t be daft. They’re in the perfect ‘go’ position. 😀

wrecker
    Free Member

A bit sluggish on canal towpaths though wrecker.

😀 Damn you!

That thing makes a GT look nice.

Go on then, bore us to death (again) about how some specialized is far superio…..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

honourablegeorge

+1 on the grpahics/curvy downtube. TR450 was a lovely clean looking bike, that one has lost it somewhat, the dontube just makes it all droopy, loses some of the purposeful looks it had.

honourablegeorge

This caught my eye – 650b Makulu.

deviant
    Free Member

The wheel base on that Morewood is ridiculously long.

D0NK

Hmm silhouette of that front end looks familiar, NICE!

nicolaisam
    Free Member

The Tr450 have the biggest main pivot bearings i have ever seen in a full susser,like a moto-x swing arm

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Every time I look at a DH bike I drool a little and fancy a ride. But know in my heart that mincing down steep stuff on a DH would look too absurd to contemplate!!!!

Northwind

deviant – Member

The wheel base on that Morewood is ridiculously long.

Yeah, I rode the last one and it was like 63 degree head angle, 40 feet long. Went in a straight line like nothing else in the world mind but I almost had to get off and pick it up to get it to go round corners.

honourablegeorge

Northwind – Member

Yeah, I rode the last one and it was like 63 degree head angle, 40 feet long. Went in a straight line like nothing else in the world mind but I almost had to get off and pick it up to get it to go round corners.

Mine doesn’t have a crazy wheelbase – think the older sizing was either small or Large, they’r enow small, medium and large, I went medium at 6’1″ and find it great, no cornering hassles at all.

Edit – it’s 1183mm, versus (for example) 1191mm on a Demo, 1181mm on a Session, 1188mm on the Turner DHR. Not especially long.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Oh. My word (eurobike DH content)’ is closed to new replies.