Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Oh my God! Spider!!
  • esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

In the front room, & the way my Mrs is carrying on you’d think it was a Gargantuas Tarantulus’
    She’s now going mental with the Dyson trying to suck it up & saying, ‘oh yes. you sit there & let me do all the work’.
    I can’t convince her to leave it be either, I’ve tried.

She’s just actually said, ‘I may as well be single’. 😆

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Take your medicine and deal with it.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Ask her ‘What’s it worth?’ for dealing with the spider!

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Thanks for your pills Flashy but I don’t need em, I just don’t feel the need to kill every spider that comes in the house. (I did try to grab it but it naffed off behind the telly like Linford Christie with 8 legs)

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

I have to deal with spiders in this house. Missus screams the place down when a spider the size of a 5p coin runs across the floor. Yet isn’t bothered when our 7ft Boa Constrictor decides she is in a hissy mood. The boa is more dangerous than a little spider.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

MrsCat is fine with everything living – spiders, ants, moths, all manner of insects, arachnids and such like, except when they are dead, then she freaks.
    I am the household undertaker.

toppers3933
    Free Member

A friend of my wife lives on her own and is petrified of spiders. She won’t go back into a room if she spots a spider in there until someone’s been round to remove it. Which given that she lives on her own can cause problems. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Oh my God! Spider!!’ is closed to new replies.