• This topic has 60 replies, 23 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by ojom.
Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)
  • Oh Lord: New Chameleon AND a alu TRc to follow..
  • druidh
    Free Member

Sneaky Leaky 😉

mrblobby
    Free Member

Yes, 599 on the santacruz UK website too. Are there any more expensive ALU or steel hardtail frames from a major brand that are more expensive than this? Still it’s not a huge markup and it would be on my short list when the time comes.

Imagine a carbon chamy would be similarly priced to the carbon highball at about 1600 quid 😯 Quite glad they don’t do one!

binners

hora – Member

I think I’m going to become a SC whore again.

You’ve been doing it on a bi-weekly basis for at least 6 years

She loves me…. She loves me not….
    She loves me…. She loves me not………….

I_Ache
    Free Member

It wont be called the TRa. The LT is the LT or the LTc not the LTa.

hora
    Free Member

You’ve been doing it on a bi-weekly basis for at least 6 years

She loves me…. She loves me not………….

POSTED 5 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

At least it’d get ridden 😉

robbonzo
    Free Member

Ah the bike I have been waiting for. Any more details on when the TR/TRA will make an appearance?

binners

Hang on a minute… are you stating that your bikes get ridden more than mine? During their 3 days of ownership? Because I cancelled my trip down to the Pootle last weekend?

Is this some kind of situationist, web-based, performance art installation you’ve been working on? 😆

flange
    Free Member

Binners…never argue with an idiot…

hora
    Free Member

Hes not arguing with you though, is he. You know when friends are discussing something in the pub and a stranger overhears and barges in presenting their opinion? Thats you flange, kindly leave the thread to constructive discussion. Bye bye.

Stevelol
    Free Member

So there is no confirmed alu TR, there isn’t any info on the SC US site, and that bike is an unknown proto.

Ace hearsay thread! 😀

fathomer

Stevelol – Member
    So there is no confirmed alu TR, there isn’t any info on the SC US site, and that bike is an unknown proto.
    Ace hearsay thread!

I know, I got all excited for nothing!

flange
    Free Member

Hes not arguing with you though, is he.

Ha – see, I see what you did there. And surprisingly on topic, well done you!

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

hora – that videos pretty good, where is it though? looks like the beast first, but then i dont recognise owt else after that? any links 😉

hora
    Free Member

I’m not allowed. ‘someones’ kicked off saying even though the Bogtrotters regularly feature it on their rides/document it/put it on their website with a GPS map I’m not to mention it once..

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

🙁 hora

is it around the same sort of area though? im only intruiged, as it looks pretty sweet, i would probably only go on my tod anyways!

binners

Have you been riding on footpaths again? You’re a very very naughty boy!

hora
    Free Member

I’ve got the cheeky trail Police telling me I can’t re-advertise a Bogtrotter well worn path.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

😆

ill take a look on bogtrotters then, whats the route/day out called though?

18bikes

we have one of the new Chameleons landing with us thurs/fri this week – watch this space for extra photos….

18bikes
    ojom
    Free Member

That would go very nicely with my HD…

Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)

The topic ‘Oh Lord: New Chameleon AND a alu TRc to follow..’ is closed to new replies.