Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Oh lord another drunken ebay purchase.
  • neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Got very drunk at a BBQ last night and woke up this morning the proud and some what surprised owner of a campagnolo chainset. Not as bad as the BMX I brought last year but I really should get a grip. Bloody smart phones.

bearnecessities

I’m having a few sat in garden in sun, living the dream.

I fully expect to wake up tomorrow having bought a watch I can’t afford.

big_scot_nanny

you know, a couple fo years ago this kind of thread, read whilst drunk, led me to ebay with a “**** it, why not!” attitude to a NP MEga frame purchase and a set of brand new, but really too long for my uses, Talas 180s to go on it. Now got a bigger frame, and a propoer set of forks.

Ebay is the muts nuts!

Kev

jon1973
    Free Member

A friend of mine got drunk one night and ordered a biltong oven. £60, I think he paid. When it arrived it was basically a tall box with a foil tray at the bottom and a hook and a 100 watt bulb at the top.

He made biltong in it once, as far as I know and then lost interest. He brought the biltong in to work. It stank and looked like a dead rat, but it was quite tastey.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

It would appear that I also brought a second hand UN52 BB. 😯

Flaperon

Spent £800 on furniture today at Oak Furniture Land, then to my horror realised that I’m going to have to fit low profile sockets in the lounge so the plugs will fit. Added £200 to the bill, ‘cos you can’t just change one socket.

faz083
    Free Member

It would appear that I also brought a second hand UN52 BB.

Second hand?? First hand is bad enough!

That’s like buying someone elses excrement.

Spent £800 on furniture today at Oak Furniture Land, then to my horror realised that I’m going to have to fit low profile sockets in the lounge so the plugs will fit. Added £200 to the bill, ‘cos you can’t just change one socket.

Furniture that plugs in AND requires low profile plug sockets? This is.. interesting.

Kryton57

Do you remover Miracle Polish on QVC? The one where the bloke sets fire to the bonnet of a mini?

Yep, 12 bottles.

Want some?

Flaperon

Like the thinking but thanks to building regs plug sockets are about two feet off the ground, so to plug the tv in means that the stand sticks out two inches from the wall. Low profile sockets take half an inch off that.

monsho
    Free Member

Bought my Camper Van off eBay pissed on my birthday a few years back.

£6k.

It was in Munich.

That took a bit of explaining and sorting out, still have it tho, its ace!

wrightyson
    Free Member

Gig tickets are my nemesis when the computer is on and the beers are in!

coffeeking
    Free Member

My last one. I only drunk buy stuff I’ve been wanting for ages but not been decisive enough to pull the trigger on.

beefheart
    Free Member

It would appear that I also brought a second hand UN52 BB.

Where did you bring them?

binners

Aaaaaaaaah …. that certain type of male logic that kicks shortly after last orders

I bought one new frame (uber-light Merida XC thing), then changed my mind and fancied a steel one instead, so ordered a Voodoo Wanga as well. Both from shops in Hong Kong.

So there was a disproving tut from the missus when my new frame arrived. A somewhat more dramatic reaction when the other one turned up the next day 😳

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Oh lord another drunken ebay purchase.’ is closed to new replies.