Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Oh I wish I'd never Googled that…
  • DezB
    Free Member

Isn't that what I posted? Hmmm?

KINGTUT
    Free Member

No, I'm on about just 'normal' things you might search for.

TBH, turn safe search off on Google images and any search will eventually show up some kind of NSFW image.

For instance, type in Wurzel Gummage, 4 or so pages in their is a photo shopped picture of the queen with her tits out.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Years ago when the interweb was invented, we had it at work. A group of girls (aren't they always the worst?) were looking at nekkid men pictures as a director walked up behind them. In a panic, rather than closing the window they repeatedly pressed the back button to show him all the previous pages they had been looking at.

LOL.

Karinofnine

1) when I was told I could have the cyst behind my knee aspirated – I googled it – YIKES! it said extremely painful, so I chickened out!

2) when I first got my lurcher (now dead) and put "rabbit" into a search engine… that was an education.

3) when I was looking for some happy hardcore (dance music) for my ex and I put in "hardcore" without really thinking … 😯

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I have a plant that I want to identify. I must make sure Safe Search is on when I type in 'succulent bush'…

KINGTUT
    Free Member

I have a plant that I want to identify. I must make sure Safe Search is on when I type in 'succulent bush'…

ourkidsam
    Free Member

This is, of course, proper not safe for work

the internet SHOULD be illegal

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I like mammals that spend some of their time in water, otters and beavers, they're soooo cute when they've just been for a swim…

Pembo
    Free Member

I started smelling smoke when there was no smoke around so I googled it. Just type 'smelling smoke' and see what the auto complete list comes up with, it put the sh1ts up me. Good news is I'm OK.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

What if your spelling/typing was a bit awry, and you typed in 'milf' instead of 'milk'… 😯

Oh…

CountZero

Keep it 'clean', people, no linking/suggesting nasty filth please. What I'm on about is stuff that you didn't expect to be so vile, or searches that have thrown up disturbing results.

Christ but you're naïve if you think anyone on this site's going to pay any attention; in fact I'm inclined to deliberately go in search of something really nauseating.
    Anyone using the name elfinsafety brings out the worst in me…

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Teacher at the school I teach at early in his career couldn't remember the word for amphora for an ancient greek display so googled greek jugs… projector wasn't on though fortunately.

Creg

A few years ago I googled the word Jumper and was presented with loads of pictures of people jumping out of the World Trade Center and aftermath pictures when they had hit the ground.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Christ but you're naïve if you think anyone on this site's going to pay any attention; in fact I'm inclined to deliberately go in search of something really nauseating.

Just to bring your attention to this:

No posts, including links to other sites that are deemed to be of a sexual or distasteful nature, incite racial or sexist behaviour or are in any way discriminatory and/or offensive towards individuals or minority groups.

From the Terms and Conditions.

This isn't meant to be a 'who can suggest the worst filth' thread, that's missing the point. It's about seeing something you didn't expect to and were a bit disturbed/embarrassed by it. Like pictures of veruccas, or making a typo leading to something embarrassing appearing on the screen, that sort of thing.

Just meant to be something light-hearted. I can see I was naive and foolish to expect things not to descend into immature behaviour. Ho hum.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

If only Fred were here, eh?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Christ, I got a 48 hour session in the cooler a few weeks ago for posting (with the NSFW warning) a link to a thread about people pooing themselves. People are posting far far worse here.

Pffft.

Cougar

I really should go read the T&C's properly.

That said, I didn't post any links, I specifically said not to Google things in fact.

Xylene
    Free Member

For instance, type in Wurzel Gummage, 4 or so pages in their is a photo shopped picture of the queen with her tits

Was it definitely photoshopped?

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘Oh I wish I'd never Googled that…’ is closed to new replies.