Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)
  • Oh great the drunk gf has just thrown up in the bed
  • stonemonkey
    Free Member

30 mins flippin the matress, changing sheets and picking her up of the floor im now lying in a pit that stinks of sick and fabreeze, i am rather annoyed.

epicyclo

must be love 🙂

colnagokid

shes got all weekend to make it up to you 😉

NZCol

nice 🙁

marionheck
    Free Member

that has got to be worth serious brownie points. I think you can do what you want for at least two weeks…..

Kit
    Free Member

I had a girlfriend who pissed herself in bed on two separate occasions, so I feel for you man!

cynic-al
    Free Member

Stonemonkey is this not revenge for you crapping the bed?

rs
    Free Member

guess he got to sleep ok, couldn't have been that bad! 😕

grantway
    Free Member

Quality

MtbCol
    Free Member

That would be drunk EX girlfriend in my book.
    And she'd be sobering up in the garden by now.
    I bet all it was was just a sicky burp instead of full blown chunder 😆

grantway
    Free Member

Whats for breakfast Stonemonkey Vomiting eggs and bacon 😳

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

I had a girl friend who pissed herself in bed on two seperate occasions

Some people pay good money for that sort of thing. 😯

carlphillips
    Free Member

my gf has been puking since 2am, two days after my littlest one spent the nite puking in our bed too, oh well only the other boy and me left to go now, just waiting for the illness to kick in.

roundwheels
    Free Member

It could be worth a new bikeor a new set of forks

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

absolutley, she's bound to be in a very forgiving mood/or just won't know what's happening!

Go get a new bike now!

lyons
    Free Member

hmm, not quite the same, but i had a girlfriend get very very drunk at a party… we ended up leaving early, and then she was sick in the back off my car. ( i wouldnt let her in the front). After that she refused to go back to her house, so i had to take her to mine, and then she refused to get in bed without me. ( i was going to sleep on the floor). I was just laying there fearng round 2 going all over me…

Not nice.

badnewz
    Free Member

Women and drink = lethal combination.

5thElefant
    Free Member

When I was at uni I saw the aftermath of a mate's drunken conquest. Wrong time of the month. It looked like a family sized pizza had been dumped in his bed. Complete with cheese (although I suspect he'd added the topping).

Luckily one of the other lads hadn't made it back. So the mattress was flipped and swapped…

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Thanks for sharing that.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Thanks for sharing that.

+1

Jesus, I've heard some things on this forum but that has turned my stomach! You should be proud of telling that little anecdote. Remind me not to bring you home to meet my mum. 🙁

It made me lol.

5thElefant
    Free Member

Thanks 🙂

I have more.

I have one frighteningly similar relating to a personal experience.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

i just did a little sick in my mouth 😐

Dan67
    Free Member

nice. I have yet to have breakfast so thanks

TrailriderJim
    Free Member

Pictures?

jackthedog
    Free Member

Pictures?

Literal lol

Leku
    Free Member

marionheck

hijack – you still selling that frame?

CaptJon
    Free Member

My of mine threw up in his gf's bed and as he was so drunk (and she was asleep) neither of them noticed until the morning… well technically it was her hair, but she was in bed at the time.

roper
    Free Member

Trailrider Jim – Member

Pictures?

stonemonkey
    Free Member

Well she appears to be a little brighter now after , throwing up since 11 this morning and twice again las night.A bucket was provided on these occasions. I cant be to mad as I have thrown up on her in he past so undermining my moral highground.

On a lghter note my DX lght arrived this morning

carlosg
    Free Member

I feel for you ,really , I've been there!

2 years ago the wife came home after the works chrimbo do , heard the door lock go about 1am , she came in tripped about 5 times coming up the stairs , went to the loo and crept into the bedroom , got undressed at the side of the bed and slipped under the covers , 'great I thought she's drunk(and we all know what wives like to do when she's drunk 😉 ,ANYTHING).

The very second her head touched the pillow she barfed over me and the rest of the top of the bed then rolled off the side clouting her head in the process and continued to honk all over the floor. I manhandled her to the bathroom and spent the next 2 hours cleaning what she'd thrown up , I was due to start work at 5am so went in early as I was in a bit of a mood.She also ended up with a proper comic book shiner where she butted the bedside cabinet 😆

stonemonkey
    Free Member

Ohh and shes not in he least bit apologetic

santacruzsi
    Free Member

my other half puked in the car once coming back from a party at 2am. Made her clean it up there and then when we got home! It stunk!

nickc

My missus threw up whilst driving my 2 week old car a few years back, she'd eaten some dodgy Italian, it went everywhere. For weeks afterwards you'd flick open a vent, and a wee piece of pasta would fly out. It was pesto as well, so smelled of sick in the first place. Vile

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I had a girlfriend who pissed herself in bed on two separate occasions

anyone I know ??

tazzymtb

what sould do if she does it again is put a mini mars bar in her undergarments when she's out cold, wait for it to melt and she'll be convinced she's sh*t herself when drunk. It's as funny as hell 😀

Kuco

But wouldn't it be worrying when she say that shit just tasted like a mars bar 😐

tazzymtb

Kuco you could make a fortune from "speciality" websites if she did 😀

Kuco

I do believe the 2 girls 1 cup video beat me to it.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘Oh great the drunk gf has just thrown up in the bed’ is closed to new replies.