Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Oh God! Full sex or death, please!
  • nedrapier
    simonfbarnes
    Free Member

so last week…

nedrapier

I'm obviously in BT's low priority send list, then. noly just got it.

Fair enough, for someone who STILL can't remember to toggle the "chat forum" button…

belgianbob

She's pregnant, but gives birth to Kris Marshall's character Nick from My Family, has a nervous breakdown as a result and is comitted to a mental hospital where she strikes up a relationship with her psychiatrist, played by Robson Green. Through this transformative relationship she – somehow, this is a work of fiction, don't get hung up on details – regains her old job working with the Cold Case squad in Waking the Dead, where she is called in to investigate the unsolved death of a very familiar actor, famous for bloody annoying BT adverts and an r.sole child in My Family.

How's my driving?
    😉

Cougar

*applauds*

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

She gives birth to a hideous creature which is the result of genetic experiments by the Government to produce a biological weapon. However, this goes a bit wrong, and the creature is actually quite nice and benign, and gets a job selling flowers in a shop in Rotherham. Meanwhile, the trauma from the birth sends Sam over the edge, and she goes renegade, kidnapping then eating the ticket office man from Preston train station and then hiding out in the Cardiff underground. Adam, understandably a little upset, takes the kids to live on the island of Rum, thinking they'll be far away from all the horror they've fled. But a freak storm forces them to flee the island in a boat, but they are then shipwrecked and cast adrift in the Irish sea. Meanwhile, the Creature goes on a nice sailing holiday in the Solent, but his rubbish navigational skills mean he ends up in the Irish sea, where, purely by chance, he happens upon and rescues Adam and the kids. They sail back and end up in Cardiff, of all places (surprising that, eh?) As they disembark, Adam spots something lurking in the shadows of the dock. It's Sam! as their eyes meet, their past love is once again rekindled, and they fall into each others arms, pledging never to be separated again. The kids and Creature all hug, ecstatic that they are all going to be a family once more. A few weeks later, Sam and Adam are in bed, and she turns to him and says 'Adam, I'm pregnant again..'

'Cos you've gotta have a sequel, aint you?

It's good to talk. I'm off for a little lie down.

belgianbob

We have a winner!
    Elfinsafety, your meds are on the kitchen table…

carriegold
    Free Member

I'm obviously in BT's low priority send list, then. noly just got it.

you should be so lucky. I work for them, they pay my phone bill and I've still not got one of these mails.

But since there's no "other" option for nuking the smug bar-stewards I'm not sure I'm that bothered 😀

Pook

and gets a job selling flowers in a shop in Rotherham

Completely unbelievable. The two choices for shop jobs in Rotherham are key cutting or key cutting.

belgianbob

@Beamers: We live in a parallel world to the rest of STW.
    or something.

CountZero

He makes her a cup of coffee, then they tuck into After Eights and Ferrerro Roché.

soulrider
    Free Member

CAnt she marry Tom from Spooks?

project
    Free Member

Turn sound up full sit back and enjoy.

NOT SAFE FOR WORK AS CONTAINS NAUGHTY WORDS IN SPOKEN AND WRITTEN FORM.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Sex and death. Essentially the same thing except that, at least after death you're not nauseous…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Oh God! Full sex or death, please!’ is closed to new replies.