Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Oh dear!
  • rOcKeTdOg

CAn’t see the problem myself

Stoner
    Free Member

since when was the act of parody a hanging offence?

jeez, some people need reminding that there’s no right to not be offended.

uplink
    Free Member

Tory leader in his weekend clothes shocker

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

No I can’t see a problem either. Apart from the Conservative Leadership obviously not having a sense of humour and being worried that the Nasty Party might be confused with the Nazi Party. That, and why a grown man should want to attend a fancy dress party.

Mind you, he deserves to be kicked out for this piece of appallingly awful rhetoric : “I am a councillor who represents the people, politics is not my thing, serving the people is my game”.

Shouldn’t he be trying his luck in American politics……….or was that bollox suppose to be some sort of joke ?

donsimon
    Free Member

Not much gets past you, Ernie. 😉

iDave
    Free Member

the parody isn’t wrong, the lack of understanding about how it may be viewed could be. but he’s a harrogate posh boy so is unlikley to have much awareness of anything past the end of his driveway. the fact that his profile on facebook was public is a bit lame……

Northwind

It’s one of those things, the only thing he’s actually done wrong is not think about the PR/press/public image bulls**t factor. Which arguably is part of his job as a politician these days but it’d be a better world if it wasn’t.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Very naive on his part and I can see why the Tories leadership are unhappy about him doing it but it seems a bit of an over reaction TBH.

Woody
    Free Member

Since when was waving and impersonating Blakey from On the Buses deemed offensive?

chunkymonkey
    Free Member

Think there are more pressing matters to worry about at the moment to be honest 🙄

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Since when was waving and impersonating Blakey from On the Buses deemed offensive?

LOL ! 😀

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Oh dear!’ is closed to new replies.