• This topic has 232 replies, 73 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by Mark.
Viewing 33 posts - 201 through 233 (of 233 total)
  • oh dear
  • Junkyard
    Free Member

THE FA SHOULD LOOK VERY CAREFULLY ON AN ENGLISH REPLACEMENT FOR CAPELLO.
    WE SHOULD DUMP ALL THE PLAYERS IN THE PRESENT SQUAD

That is the kind of calm , reasonable and well thought out statement that has made England fans reveered the world over for their reasoned and analytical approach to supporting their national team and their realistic expectations placed on them by said fans 🙄
    I stopped reading then were there any better ones?

donsimon
    Free Member

informing the mods! ha!!!!

May aswell ban 90% of threads on here. just move on if you don't like it. It wasn't pin pointing anyone out, was just a joke about the match.

But it wasn't a joke about the match, and it wasn't like many of the other comments made here, most of which are just banter. If it wasn't pi pointing anyone out why were the Jews mentioned? Why not just say "last time germany were that efficient, 6 million Australians went missing",, not quite as funny is it?

soops
    Free Member

A jewish man walks into Asda and slaps his cock on the counter and says, i bet you can't roll that back!!

8)

Off on the bike now.

Play nicely whilst i am away 😉

donsimon
    Free Member

highclimber – Member

no one can tell you what to find amusing. If you don't find it so, then fine. Comedy is about pushing boundaries, testing the waters. there will always be people who don't find certain things funny and will find them offensive. you are one of those people in this instance but it doesn't mean anyone should apologise for you inability to see a particular statement funny!

I used to like Jim Davidson too.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

OK then, I'll 'move on', but not before I apologise for my glaring inability to recognise the genius of your comedy stylings. Silly me!

Obi_Twa
    Free Member

Apology accepted.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

"last time germany were that efficient, 6 million jews went missing"

Racist ? Well maybe a little racist against Germans, but krauts are fair game imo. It's certainly not racist against Jews.

Offensive ? Well jokes about the holocaust are generally considered to be in poor taste – for obvious reasons. So yes.

Funny ? Nope. Well not unless you are 11 years old, or have the sense of humour of an 11 year old.

IMO of course.

donsimon
    Free Member

barnsleymitch, you're never going to win againt thickfucks like that, he's probably got someone helping him type the lines, people like that seldom have original thoughts.

highclimber
    Free Member

Harry Redknapp for England Manager?

Alen Hansen for England Manager?

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

THE FA SHOULD LOOK VERY CAREFULLY ON AN ENGLISH REPLACEMENT FOR CAPELLO.
    WE SHOULD DUMP ALL THE PLAYERS IN THE PRESENT SQUAD

Just please tell me why any of them should be re-employed into an England shirt – they were a disgrace to a man….. no balls for the fight… no pride….

hora
    Free Member

I really don't like any jokes relating to the Holocaust or taking the piss out of Germans for something that happened BEFORE they were born.

England's own past and treatment of different skin colours is also disgusting.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

iDave
    Free Member

Cromwell in Ireland anyone?

jahwomble
    Free Member

I'm Jewish by birth and I'm born of Polish/Jewish parents,my father and mother, and grandfather were my only antecedants to make avoid the camps and make it out of Warsaw and Deblin alive.

I did not think it was at all funny, based on your previous posts, I always thought you were a bit of a d**k, now I realise that that you are simply a complete and utter ****. That's it really I really can't be bothered to continue even considering debating your moronic stance.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I really don't like any jokes….. taking the piss

My life would be empty without taking the piss 😐

jahwomble
    Free Member

That was f**ktard by the way

Obi_Twa
    Free Member

jahwomble – Jews are not entirely without blood on their hands either. You would do well to remember that.

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Simonfbarnes –
    If only the team had put as much effort in.

jahwomble
    Free Member

Obi, oh fe*k off 🙂 I don't really care what you think, you've already demonstrated that your opinion counts for nothing, so thank you and goodnight:)

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

If only the team had put as much effort in.

or were as tasty ??

Obi_Twa
    Free Member

Forget about that bit did you….

nonk
    Free Member

this thread has brought out the bitchy w 😐 nkers.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Jews are not entirely without blood on their hands either.

Given the circumstances we are actually referring to, you really are a complete and total ****, with a capital "C" Obi_Twa.

nonk
    Free Member

and on it goes 😐

Obi_Twa
    Free Member

ernie_lynch – constructive point that you make there. Well done, your mother must be proud.

Germans killed my grandfather during WW2 – I have let it lie as there is nothing constructive to be gained by not doing so.

If you cant take the piss what can you do?

NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

Jesus wept….. 😯

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

ernie_lynch – constructive point that you make there.

You're right, it wasn't very constructive ……… most people probably already know that you are a total ****.

And yes, my mother is proud of me 8)

hora
    Free Member

Obi_Twa do you feel qualified to talk on your Grandfathers behalf?

peajay

Just heard that England will be flying in back to Glasgow, so they can receive a heros welcome!!!

nonk
    Free Member

tragic, thread starts about the game and the same old nobheads are harping on about the war.
    this place was good at one time.

crikey
    Free Member

Obi, I've gotta hand it to you fella, you can play these folk like Cletus plays the banjo… 😀

nonk
    Free Member

what's it come to when that's what you do for fun 🙄

Mark

This thread is closed. Many people have been given short term bans for swear filter avoidance. Some have long bans on the grounds of taste and the fact their behaviour on this forum, despite many warnings and bans in the past simply is not improving. Many may think this harsh but the fact remains that we ask for a certain level of respect and restraint of everyone who uses this forum. When we feel this isn't being taken on board we step in.

Viewing 33 posts - 201 through 233 (of 233 total)

The topic ‘oh dear’ is closed to new replies.