Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Oh crap what have I done!!
  • fudge9202
    Free Member

Was bidding on 2 lights expecting to be outbid on one of them,I’ve only gone and won the 2. I guess one will be in the classifieds on arrival.

honourablegeorge

That wasn’t too bright.

I mean that was too bright

I mean…

fudge9202
    Free Member

LOL yea too much free time on my hands and now too much light!! 😀

cynic-al
    Free Member

meh explain to seller and get them to offer to other bidder and you pay the difference.

ndthornton
    Free Member

Chances are the battery will be goosed on one of them
    Il look out for that one on the classifieds 😉

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

give it to me for Free, It’s christmas.

fudge9202
    Free Member

I guessed that would be the case so bought the lights only as I have a cracking battery from Torchy and a UK spec charger.

kcal

Unless you got one for a bargain; worth contacting one of the sellers, explain the situation, and offer to make up the diff between second offer and yours. Saves parcels floating about subject to Post Office incinerating them cause they contains lights + batteries?

tymbian
    Free Member

Bagsy the fasttech…

rickt
    Free Member

Keep both, one head mounted, the other bar mounted, plus you have a back up then

MoreCashThanDash

A mate of mine used to ride around with 2 Exposure Maxx Ds on his bars when they were first released – he’d pre-ordered from two websites and couldn’t be bothered to send one back.

yossarian
    Free Member

Yup, one on the bar and one on your kid.

fudge9202
    Free Member

Really only want to hold onto one any opinions which is better I only bought the Headlamp and have a uk battery and charger to suit

grahamt1980

yossarian – Member

Yup, one on the bar and one on your kid.

Saves riding on your own I guess.
    Hope he has a kid

althepal

You’ll need to see which one you prefer. The twin xmls seem to be done thing these days and are very popular- with good reason! The other one will probably be brighter but the the beam or battery might be rank so test them and decide!

fudge9202
    Free Member

althepal cheers good idea I’ll give them a test and decide.
    Cheers fudge

Clicked on the links expecting to see a couple of sets of £200 lights.

Turns out they are <£35 lights.

Not really that much of a drama is it 😉

composite
    Free Member

Always worth having a spare for night rides.

MadBillMcMad

+1 always carry a spare – just think how stuffed you would be if you lost your front 10 miles from base.

& + 1 for a bar & helmet light. I have always been a refusenik for the helmet light but recently added one & it has made tight twisty stuff so much better. The idea that you can see around corners is a revelation.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Oh crap what have I done!!’ is closed to new replies.