Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • OFs Exmoor Safari this Sunday roll call and info update.
  • sharki
    Free Member

*enters the explorer*
    *cancels entry and goes straight to the pub*

r6ymy
    Free Member

Hi oldfart, hope I’m not too late for this, I’ve been off line for a few days and missed the update but would like to come along.

sharki
    Free Member

Fair old retirement do this is turning out to be..the stripper is going to get minted on this gig.

We have booked him haven’t we??

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Really sorry to be a pain OF, but one/two of my cycling friends (not STWers) are demanding that I go riding with them this weekend (the barstewards)

Now I can either drag them along with the STW gang, but this might be treading on your toes a bit, and upset your careful planning. Or we can fork-off and do our own ride if it causes you, or anyone else, aggravation.

What do you think?

oldfart

r6ymy and buzz yeah come along anyway tea garden lady will probably be able to accommodate if not there are other things beside cream teas and the fish and chips at the end haven’t been pre ordered anyway.not sure how many are going to want to stay for that.

Anna-B
    Free Member

Buzz Lightyear…. is your falling flying without style? 😉

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

“is your falling flying without style?”

Actually I have not fallen on my lantern jaw since Dec 08 so I’m due.

I’ve been to “Infinity and beyond”, but bypassed Exmoor on the way so I’m looking forward to it. I hope to “fall with style” down some knarly trail of OF’s choosing too.

BTW I’ve only once briefly ridden after Dibbs, on the Qs, and it was like trying to catch the wind. Can we lower his saddle to slow him down a bit? 😀

cinnamon_girl

I hear that Minehead will be heaving with train spotters at the weekend. Apparently a new engine will be there…

Please don’t ask me how I know 🙄

sharki
    Free Member

I hope there chuffin won’t be…………

see what i did there?

Dibbs
    Free Member

Apparently a new engine will be there…

It’s (Tornado) been running up and down the line for over a week.

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

I’m bailing out of this one i’m afraid. Weather looks a bit iffy, and i can’t be arsed to drive 90 odd miles to get wet. Think i’ll dive over the Purbecks instead and save myself the diesel money.

Will no doubt see most of you later on in the summer somewhere. North Hampshire ride currently being arranged, will post route and dates soon.

Cheers Rusty.

Anna-B
    Free Member

typing minehead into metcheck makes me feel inclined to take my factor 25! Think I prefer my weather forecaster, mr trowel …. 😉
    enjoy purbecks.

knottie8
    Free Member

Its been nice down that way today.

From this morning ride and snooze in the park session.

saladdodger
    Free Member

oh yea 😆

sharki
    Free Member

about 40 miles today and 4 pints to finish with…..

Should i get some kip?

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Purbeck plans went out the window too, with tubeless debut disaster. This was supposed to be the end of tyre problems, not a whole new world of issues. Had to have a quick spin on the road bike instead.

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘OFs Exmoor Safari this Sunday roll call and info update.’ is closed to new replies.