Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Offset Shock Bushings – Ti Worth it?
  • continuity
    Free Member

Non-ti for half the price, are the ti bushings worth it or am I just saving 1-2g?

LoCo
    Free Member

Yes the Burgtec ones are very good, the brass ones are just daft as it’s too soft to last in that application, guess it’s because it’s easy to machine quickly, hence cost difference.

jeron
    Free Member

Hello!

I run http://www.offsetbushings.com – we have sold thousands of sets over the last few years and have a huge, very happy customer base. If you have any questions then please get in touch – there’s a contact form on our website!

Our products are much more cost effective as we use a direct sales model whereas other companies factor in an additional margin for shops to buy at. Our material costs etc. are all still high. Brass is a commonly used material in industrial applications for bushes as it is also self lubricating to a degree. So it makes sense to use it for this purpose also!

Hope that helps,

Jeron

kudos100
    Free Member

Not about the weight savings, I’ve had a number of different offset bushings and burgtec are far and away the best. Tolerances are better and they lasted longer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Offset Shock Bushings – Ti Worth it?’ is closed to new replies.