Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Official GE2015 Politicians on Bikes thread
  • gwaelod
    Free Member

Here’s Peter Hain – MP for Neath on an MTB about to rip up the Energy Trail at Afan sans Trailwarrior Stormtrooper outfit.

Anyone else seen any pictures of Politicians on Mountain Bikes? Any of your local politicians/candidates actually go mountain biking?

Cardiff North has a candidate called Mari Williams who claims to have cycled around the world, cant find any pics of her on her bike, but I have seen her riding a Kona Jake around town

martinhutch

I have yet to see anything of our candidates.

As for Peter Hain…how many Strava runs did he ruin for his photo op? 😀

gwaelod
    Free Member

I expect he’ll claim that a lot more strava runs were ruined under the previous administration 😉

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    allthepies
    Free Member

Point of order: There are currently no Westminster MP’s, just prospective ones 🙂

Here’s Sir Gerald Howarth on a ride with some of the Trail Action Group peeps to see the work they’ve carried out on Caesar’s Camp, Aldershot. I believe he actually was riding the trails unlike Mr Hain above 🙂

martinhutch

Actually, here’s my present incumbent. Darkside though (tuts).

dragon
    Free Member

All the Oxbridge lot love a rusty town bike, it was part of their education to cycle it p*ssed on fine wines and port.

mefty
    Free Member

Sadly the bicycling baronet – Sir George Young – is not standing, but he was frequently on his bike in the constituency. Brompton last time I saw him.

ahwiles
    Free Member

i can’t find a picture of Nick Clegg riding a bike, but i did see him climbing out of a black Range-Rover while i was riding mine, does that count?

(he was off out to get some Chips, i nearly ran him over, his security detail did not take kindly to me at all)

gwaelod
    Free Member

There were some pics of Cameron on a bike..yhink it was a hybrid though not am mtb

ononeorange

Our MP on a bike? Hahahahahaha! Daft woman’s busy trying to ban us all

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Official GE2015 Politicians on Bikes thread’ is closed to new replies.